MULTI 4.10.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non of the applications work now, the phone is collapsing. A message appear saying that Google Play cannot be launched because it is not supported by the device.
You can try this one : http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5486&highlight=google+play&mobile=2

And you can find the solution on http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=37431&highlight=google+play&mobile=2

And please do the research first. There are many people who have a problem like you and it's not too hard but it takes time. Good luck

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Non of the applications work now, the phone is collapsing. A message appear saying that Google Play cannot be launched because it is not supported by the device.

Sorry, but did you do any research prior to buying the Mi3 ?

guys.. discus about our builds here only... thanks.. it may confuse other users....

Please respect our history...there is no macedonian language...doesnt exist...only monkeydonians create this language....our history is known thousand years before....not 40 years back!!!skopjie thieves!!!!so please.....the language is slav ....thanks and sorry

Please respect our history...there is no macedonian language...doesnt exist...only monkeydonians create this language....our history is known thousand years before....not 40 years back!!!skopjie thieves!!!!so please.....the language is slav ....thanks and sorry
Well.. I don't care about war between you... Language code mk-MK is Macedonian (FYROM) according ISO standards

Hello Ingbrzy, the Mi2S v6 SPECIAL EDITION is purely English version (Multilang) or it is same what we get on miui.com, chinese mixed ?

Please confim, waiting for your kind reply....

Hey guys, I want to ask you something:
What happens, if you click in Updater app on changelog? For me the changelog from MIUI CZ/SK comes in. Is it normal?

From Sunday (2 am) the European time zones change, and that means that the GMT time zone will register correctly again. This will be until next March (unless someone sorts it out) when the time zone will again be incorrect. I have been pointing this out for 18 months, but no-one seems bothered to correct it thus far.

Here we are, apart from UTC, the key time zone in the world and no-one seems to be able to correct this error!

Hello Ingbrzy, the Mi2S v6 SPECIAL EDITION is purely English version (Multilang) or it is same what we get on miui.com, chinese mixed ?

Please confim, waiting for your kind reply....
All ROMs posted on OP are our multilang builds..

its ok.. changelog is posted in EN lang so you should understand..
Thanks... I understand it in Slovak too, I just wondered if its like this since my phones language is Hungarian...
Just to be accurate: things posted in that changelog in English language are the official changelog, tha changes that are in Slovak are special to CZ/SK version of the ROM. An I right? I think this because I didn't find Lollipop keyboard in last weeks build...

From Sunday (2 am) the European time zones change, and that means that the GMT time zone will register correctly again. This will be until next March (unless someone sorts it out) when the time zone will again be incorrect. I have been pointing this out for 18 months, but no-one seems bothered to correct it thus far.

Here we are, apart from UTC, the key time zone in the world and no-one seems to be able to correct this error!
I have checked all of the other European times and it seems to be a system error, rather than just a GMT error, that it displays the time zone name rather than correcting it with the Summer time name (or DST name).

If it recognises the Summer time name in the Settings / Select Time Zone, then, if the zone format can be mirrored into the Day/Time format on the lock screen, why can it not be likewise mirrored onto the Clock page?

Last edited:
Why does Lollipop keyboard v4 is not the default and came back to old L Preview keyboard (v3.2.1) in your 4.10.24 release ?

All ROMs posted on OP are our multilang builds..
OP ?, great to hear that, if I flash with your rom, the gapps will be pre install ? What will be the OTA update size for v6 ? The keyboard is purely English ? Or Chinese mix ?

I am using miui.com v6 SE rom on my mi2s, do I need to install with fastboot again to use your v6 Se multi Lang ?

Thanks and regards

Why does Lollipop keyboard v4 is not the default and came back to old L Preview keyboard (v3.2.1) in your 4.10.24 release ?
Because lollipop keyboard doesn't support landscape full screen mode yet.. That's why you had FC in SMS app..

~Tapatalk~

Hello, what's the problem? I can't download it :( its written:
DOWNLOAD
Invalid MIUI Version - 4.10.24m
Is the problem on my side?

That's quite weird because i don't have FC in any app even in ladnscape..

I use v4 too and I just noticed that it FC's in landscape for me too, so its better that it's changed :)

Just goo.im servers are down and our table script can't read it... Download from mirrors..

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: Tomi_Ohl
Status
Not open for further replies.