MULTI 4.10.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
New version installed via OTA. Working but Skype video calls problem still existing.

Envoyé depuis mon Mi2 kitkat 4.4.4 Miui6 :)

Report it to your lang repo..

~Tapatalk~

This bug existed in last week version as well, but then it got fixed and the rom got re-uploaded.

I'm doubting now to upgrade to this release or not ... I will report it to the Dutch repo owner, but it is an easy fix (like last week) to have the right time in the status bar ? I'd love to have the custom icons in this weeks release :)

I think so see screen shot
3115aff966d51f0c1c6c09549f6905a6.jpg

have a big bug here with this update. In a call a can't listen anything unless i put the speaker on. No, it's not a hardware problem because before the update, few hours ago it was ok. Any clues? Help!

Edit: solved. After each update the mikey app in chinese is deleted and instead the english version is installed....so far so good....but not for me. The english version of mikey does not work or is very buggy so the mikey was on headphones mode but there was nothing (the symbol in the status bar) that notice that....that's why i was not listening.

Solution? Delete mikey in english and install chinese version from xiaomi market...no i don't understand chinese but i do the guess and try game and it's good for me.

Last edited:
have a big bug here with this update. In a call a can't listen anything unless i put the speaker on. No, it's not a hardware problem because before the update, few hours ago it was ok. Any clues? Help!.
I have exactly the same problem

Last edited:
More flat and re designed setting app with more choice item out the main section ! Thanks for every week update

The 24h clock setting on the statusbar is not working, it's always using 12h display (8:37 instead of 20:37) on both the MI4 and MiPad.
I've had the same problem with the first build. Perhaps you can change the time from 24h to 12h and then back to 24h. It worked before, perhaps now again.

Good luck / veel succes

More flat and re designed setting app with more choice item out the main section ! Thanks for every week update

Seriously, do you think that's good?
Look at headlines. Somewhere there are, somewhere not.
And do you think its okay that some important settings are now hidden to "Additional settings", and some not so important are now in the main settings?
qeGZJIl

Also a bug in English language: in Settings, instead of " Applications", Additional Settings are written there...

Now only a few devices will be available for download? Or even from your Xperia?

Seriously, do you think that's good?
Look at headlines. Somewhere there are, somewhere not.
And do you think its okay that some important settings are now hidden to "Additional settings", and some not so important are now in the main settings?
qeGZJIl

Also a bug in English language: in Settings, instead of " Applications", Additional Settings are written there...
Something is not useful not at main section but i think they just took itself to there need to at ! But few thing need more hidden for few things usually using to showing !

Ok let me know if i'm saying anything wrong.
I'm far from the update from 4.8.29 and now want to upgrade to miui6 for mi2.

That version doesen't support cwm and if i install the 6 and after i flash the cwm the rom force close every now and then, right?

We have OTA for Mi2/S v5, Mi2A v5, MiPAD, Mi2/S v6...

Mi3/4 will be available when we decide v6 is ok for all because it will force everyone with v5 4.8.22 upgrade to v6...

~Tapatalk~
hi bro! when have update v4.10.24 for LG G2?

Please respect our history...there is no macedonian language...doesnt exist...only monkeydonians create this language....our history is known thousand years before....not 40 years back!!!skopjie thieves!!!!so please.....the language is slav ....thanks and sorry
hahaha Macedonian language? Macedonian country .. Yes it's a Bulgarian language type down on German typewriter... You should have to read some real history books not Macedonians book. Macedonia is artificial created country... Just an expirement between western countries allies and USSR after the second WW. Macedonia? Country? :-D

Sent from my MI 3W

Status
Not open for further replies.