{Kitkat CM11} Mokee ROM For Xiaomi Redmi 1S (Android 4.4.4 Stable Build)

Ota updates can't work should i download the full release or is there a way how to make ota work?
Im using cwm recovery

A full wipe is not required after flashing Mokee over Mokee, only cache and Dalvik wipes. Your data will not be lost. Full wipe is required for a ROM change.

Envoyé de mon HM 1SW en utilisant Tapatalk

Another question : you may all noticed that the sound volume and quality is lower than dtock miui..... Any solutions?

Another question : you may all noticed that the sound volume and quality is lower than dtock miui..... Any solutions?
I didn't notice that. Have you enabled Dsp manager? Give it a look, it may be that.

Inviato dal mio HM 1SW utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes im talking about the dsp manager... I read that on the cm11 rom they fixed that but not on the mokee rom

Yes im talking about the dsp manager... I read that on the cm11 rom they fixed that but not on the mokee rom

I suppose the weak sound is your problem Walid, not a Mokee problem cos I follow many threads in different forums about Mokee and no one suffer a problem like the one you have.
So I suggest to modify Dsp manager settings, or delete Dsp and install it again, or wipe cache, dalvik, format system and install the last rom release again.
Good luck.

Thanks for the answer
I understand that you suggest the cm11 aosp r8 better than the mokee rom?
What is the difference by the way

Thanks for the answer
I understand that you suggest the cm11 aosp r8 better than the mokee rom?
What is the difference by the way
Absolutely not. I suggested that if only you have a problem among other dozens of Mokee users is plain to see that the problem is in your phone it is not a rom bug's. I never used CM, but remember that CM is the base of Mokee.
Mokee is a CM optimized so basically is a CM. If you try to install CM and the problem got fixed it will be because the correct installation not because of CM by itself.

Can anyone tell me, how to set my own mp3 as a ringtone? I can't see other option on ringtone list, when i copied mp3 file into sgstem ringtone folder, I can not see it on the list to choose. Can't do that from file explorer either.. I spend a year on miui only, so pls be kind..

Wysłane z mojego HM 1SW przy użyciu Tapatalka

Can anyone tell me, how to set my own mp3 as a ringtone? I can't see other option on ringtone list, when i copied mp3 file into sgstem ringtone folder, I can not see it on the list to choose. Can't do that from file explorer either.. I spend a year on miui only, so pls be kind..

I'm not using stock File Manager but Es file explorer. Then I go in Settings/audio/ringtone phone and then in the opening window I choose Es file explorer, i go in my music folder and i can choose whatever song i want.

please help !!!
i made a mistake to change to cm11 and it's worse so i decided to wipe everything and be back to mokee rom
the matter is that my internal space is only 200 mb tried to format cache /data/ and system no issue evrytime i find 200mb only what is going on with my internal memory ???
i may add also that i cant install any apk or gapps for this reason out of space

Last edited:
Can anyone advise, how to record a call? I can't find this option..

please help !!!
i made a mistake to change to cm11 and it's worse so i decided to wipe everything and be back to mokee rom
the matter is that my internal space is only 200 mb tried to format cache /data/ and system no issue evrytime i find 200mb only what is going on with my internal memory ???
i may add also that i cant install any apk or gapps for this reason out of space
I have Mokee on Mi2s and on Redmi 1s and I wonder why on Mi2s the rom takes only 2Gb and on Redmi quite the double. That's reduce a lot the space available for installing apps.

I am not sure, but I read somewhere, that on rr 1s system i ported from other mi phone.. Might be that's why mokee work much faster than miui on redmi, and on mi2s you won't find much difference

Does anyone tried yet the mi red modified stock miui rom 45 for redmi1s?

Envoyé de mon HM 1SW en utilisant Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me, how to get back to miui? I use twrp recovery. Mokee is on 4.4 android, miui on 4.3 I am not sure if full wipe will be enough, or I need to use miflash?

For going back to stock-rom watch this video:
Redmi 1S - How to Flash Stock MIUI
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I had to use miflash, couldn't do it from twrp after full wipe.

All you need is a full wipe... And even mount system data and everything and format them be careful to not format the sd card where your next rom is

Sent from my HM 1SW using Tapatalk

Can anyone help with the fc keyboard problem is showing after each update of mokee rom?

Sent from my HM 1SW using Tapatalk