Xiaomi Mikey App 3.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt work with my redmi. Sometimes works, sometimes change volume, sometimes does nothing. Is unusable. I tryed other versions but I can't getit working. Hello click works better but drains battery. What can I try??

Is the apk on the first page a multilingual app, for me it only works inEnglish, English is ok but if possible I'd like Dutch.
Can the xml file be of use or is this only useful when recompiling the complete app.
I've seen the mention of of version 2.1.1 in an English or multilingual but the one URL I've seen and tried seems to point to tapatalk, somebody else with a good link?

Hola Alguien me podia Pasar el APK en Español? Venta Siempre en chino y no en Sí se puede change, Por Cierto Donde sí compran las Originales o Autenticas pára España? Gracias

Mines just entered the building $1.41 from aliexpress - is there a link to the download that's works still please ?

Sent from my 16gb Mi Pad (it works)

Yesterday I received Mikey, however only works sometimes, are more times that does not work (yes it is original).
Some times I click and it works, I click other and does nothing .... sometimes when I click appears the image sound adjustment (and increase the ring volume) You have to press with some force ..... I think not be normal

Any help please.
Thanks

Although the key works fine I do have some problems with the app.
I'm running on a Sony Xperia Z1 Compact on android 4.4.4
The flashlight and flash shot do not seem to work.
Anybody an idea on how to solve this?

2.0.1 APP does not work on mipad, when i try to install it there are some chinese symbols and a green button which does nothing.

Also tried different Mikey apps in the meanwhile, no sucess.
Clicky app works, but seems to be really buggy and often does not react.

It also seems to drain the battery.

come on, it is not about the question if the key is a "fake" or not, i just can't install the mikey app.
and it should be genuine.

I've issues with MiBand needing old version removing via tb but you haven't even got Mikey installed any version - try another version 1st

Sent from my 16gb Mi Pad (it works)

be careful with this crap! it is fragile as fack and mine got broken... now a part is stuck inside and i cant get it out now....

Can you post a photo?

Mikey create a big problem with the GPS.
She cut the GPS signal, to use a gps navigation app it's necessary remove the Mikey :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc_Samson
Status
Not open for further replies.