MULTI 4.10.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot find the flashlight app! It was in the tools folder... any idea?

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

putting useless built-in app settings on top level in settings and moving unimportant things like Display, Battery, Storage under "additional settings" can only be described as failure or stupid, but sure, this should be addressed to the miui devs and not eu-multilang team..

If i would somehow think that posting criticism in en.miui.com makes any sense i would do it, but this board contains 99% "Superb" "awesome" "Great!" bullsh*t and everything else is gonne be ignored. :p imho.

currently miui6 gets worse from upgrade to upgrade, at least for me.
IMHO, weekly updates should not be a playground for the developers. If it is, then call these ROM versions "alpha".

As @erlkönig mentioned most useful feedback from users are simply ignored. This is a lack of respect due to the fact developments nowadays life from users' feedback if they want to be successful.

How can it be that for instance Gmail drain has not yet been addressed nor solved? As a recommendation focus on the important things. If it is not known what is important then do polls.

And the end of the day ROMs are not made for the ROMs sake, but for the users.

i was a fan of miui propably from the very beginning (nexus one, htc desire...) in fact before i bought a phone i had to be sure that there is official support of Miui for it. Now every release of miui creates more problems than it solves (e.g. its already been 3-4 weeks with the gmail bug)... Even with the official Xiaomi phone (Mi2) we get less support than any other phone maker... we only received android 4.4 a year later (skipping in the process all the other minor updates) and only as a port full of bugs.

Reactions: FalconX71
I have no any issue yet except screencast is not working from MiVideo and MiGalery apps and MiVideo is not able play any content through DLNA (Plex server) . I have already reported it many times before but nothing better...

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Not a problem here just some things that are not right translated but that's my fold

They tell this rom contains Portuguese language but 70% is not translated to Portuguese ( Barzilian ).
On one single text half is portuguese and another is english.
Why dont you ask gentle to portuguese miui team to give you the all rom translated in good terms and all in PT-PT.

MI4

First impressions of the update 31.10:

. Greater overall fluency (desktop / notification shade, etc)

. Something faster (access settings, open applications, etc.)

. More Network signal strength data

. Spanish translation very successful, there are few words to translate

. Improved GPS WITHOUT the help of high-precision location (WiFi and data) only 20 seconds to situate

Last edited:
@ "fluency" on mipad i still have the same lags as before, eg. when pulling up the status/notification bar and often when i switch between apps.
regardless of how good the hardware is, you can mess up everything with a bad rom, hell, the rom feels slower than a mi2 with cm11.

Hi, since I upgraded to 4.10.31 , coming into contact tells me android.process.acore has stopped and does not let me or contact or phone . How I can fix it?

I'm having problems with calls. I always manage to talk to someone with the second try.
Anyone else having that problem?
Mi2S Miui V6

Status
Not open for further replies.