Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

hi guys,

anyone has an idea how can i lock the position of my icons on the desktop ?
I suggest Apex launcher, far better than the stock one imho. With that locking icons on the screen is a "one click" operation.

Inviato dal mio HM 1SW utilizzando Tapatalk

Hallo everyone,I updated my mi2 to last Mokee build OTA (25/10/2014 version) and since then I haven't been able to use my upper part of the screen. Whatever I did I couldn't bring down notification center or go to the quick settings through it.It doesn't work even when I have any app running. But it must be a software issue because I restarted my phone to system 2 where I have an old version of MIUI installed and it worked fine.Please help.

I'm having these crazy Wakelocks ever since moving to mokee.
Could anyone help me figure it out?
I did full wipe prior installing the rom.
I have Google now but it explains only the nlp wakelocks, not the kernel Wakelocks.
Today (the file uploaded) I even cancelled location reporting.
Still, seems crazy battery drain for only 1 hour screen time and 1 hour talk time.

Attachments

• BetterBatteryStats-2014-10-28_191335023.txt
    11.9 KB · Views: 277
Keeps connecting to Chinese servers why is this????? And how can I turn this off. I don't care about OTA updates.

That's not cool. How do you check that?
With a firewall app that shows a log of the accepted connection like Android Firewall for example. Thanks this I interrupted Mokee services to go to the web. Even if this doesn't sound worrying for me, because probably they need our logs only to develop the rom. But i give it a stop by the way.

I can't do an OTA update. It goes to recovery and then the flashing process gets aborted and there's an error message before reboot that says something with "basicdream.apk". I'm just not 100% sure because I can't make a screenshot and the message is only visible for a very short time.

That's not cool. How do you check that?

OS monitor https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eolwral.osmonitor&hl=nl

With a firewall app that shows a log of the accepted connection like Android Firewall for example. Thanks this I interrupted Mokee services to go to the web. Even if this doesn't sound worrying for me, because probably they need our logs only to develop the rom. But i give it a stop by the way.

I always delete Mokee services. And a lot of other apps I got about 40 mb left on system after a clean install, after im done I have around 110 mb left. Thats how much ''junk'' I remove.

I deleted the apps with chinese letters. You think that's the problem? I guess, to get OTA back I have to do a full clean install again...

Well its definitely worth to give it a try before doing a complete clean install.
At my last Mokee install i also deleted all chinese apps sometimes OTA worked but mostly it didn't.
Since almost two months im using a clean install while disabling/freezing all the stuff i dont use, like i said before.

But as far as I'm concerned I can't get the deleted apps back without doing a clean install...?

Just flash the whole rom over your actual installation and the deleted Apps should appear again.
There is no need to do a factory reset to do that.

A nightly dont has as much chinese crap as the release version has that might be the reason that there is only one chinese app. ;)