MULTI 4.11.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
nokia here maps error on MIUI v6 for mi3 can't run after download offline maps and usig offline

Pregunta ,soy Nuevo en Este foro y no se como Instalar la v6 Se Puede Hacer Con actualización y La Actualización, la meto en la raiz y hago TODOS LOS limpia e instalo Como por fa necesitaria Un poco de Ayuda, Puesta tengo la v6 4.11.7 Pero de Otro foro, tengo el MI4 y mi mujer el mi2s gracias Ayuda Para Los Dos moviles
I've sent you a PM

Sorry for the off-topic.
An alternative to the keyboard that brings our beloved Rom V6. "Super SwiftKey" with more amounts of free themes that official application including: Lollypop, etc etc
ACCES here

Reactions: TJ_BAUER
I already use it. But when texte sélection is needed the cursor sensibility is so bad With MIUI6 then I use also KII keyboard offering top. Bottom left and rigth Keys and copy past keys (SwiftKey must improve if miui does'nt)

Last edited:
The slow mode of the camera is still missing in this release.

Last edited:
Just updated to 4.11.21 on my Mi2S. Everything OK except for the cloud print FCs.
Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Is it just me or Nexus 5 still got the same old bugs?
- no location fix,
- tethering not working.

searched all forum but no satisfying answer there, so ill ask here.
i seam to have problems with all my sensors (proximity , light, compass) i tried reinstalling reflashing deleting cache incl. dalvik but nothing helped . can someone help me out? pls.?

searched all forum but no satisfying answer there, so ill ask here.
i seam to have problems with all my sensors (proximity , light, compass) i tried reinstalling reflashing deleting cache incl. dalvik but nothing helped . can someone help me out? pls.?
For xiaomi smartphone, just dial

* # * # 4636 # * # *

to access to the hidden menu settings and adjustments

Why I haven't answer about the problem with slide up to search function? Please reply me

Perhaps this was the reason why they wanted to delay the release of the update for the mi3

Why the aplicattions are half translated?
I think is better wait for a one or two days and translated for complete all apk in the rom include updates .
Come one guys this way you work isnt so gratefull.

Why the aplicattions are half translated?
I think is better wait for a one or two days and translated for complete all apk in the rom include updates .
Come one guys this way you work isnt so gratefull.
You understand that it's a great team with a lot of people translating in different languages?

You must report in each of languages whith more details ... Direct Links at the beginning of this thread

50d4b3b7b9796c33e52e4e378b879bde.jpg

... Please read before criticizing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.