MULTI 4.11.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the aplicattions are half translated?
I think is better wait for a one or two days and translated for complete all apk in the rom include updates .
Come one guys this way you work isnt so gratefull.
Translations are pulled automatically from repositories during our script run. We dont care about half translated system as we fix only errors that break our compilation.

If you're not satisfied with current translation feel free to help your translator. If not then accept the state you received in rom.

Wysłane z MI4

Reactions: aurelianobuendia
Why the aplicattions are half translated?
I think is better wait for a one or two days and translated for complete all apk in the rom include updates .
Come one guys this way you work isnt so gratefull.
Which language? We can disable it while it's not completed to not disturb you with half UI translated..
Every free MB in /system partition counts...

~Tapatalk~

Do you think ported to lg g3 4.10.21 ? Excuse me for the language it's french ;-)

Never had slow motion...

~Tapatalk~
Then, What is the purpose of these adjustments? I've been trying different adjustments but seems they have no effect when recording videos.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416707434535.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1416707434535.png
    148 KB · Views: 460
Then, What is the purpose of these adjustments? I've been trying different adjustments but seems they have no effect when recording videos.
Time lapse interval... Fast motion..

~Tapatalk~

Two small bugs I encountered since I updated yesterday:
  • Sometimes when I press back to close an application it opens apps I used before instead of going to the homescreen (was mentioned in previous versions - don't know if it should be fixed by now)
  • MiClick FC's if I open it (already cleared data of the app)
one request:
  • It would still be nice to have just one "Backup" entry in the Settings. E.g. merging of "Settings -> Backup" and "Settings -> Additional Settings -> Backup"
and one question:
  • I found the service "whetstone (stepservice)" what is this? Is this for CPU management or for footstep measurement?

Device: Xiaomi Mi3W

Last edited:
This rom has a new bug, the quick setting shortcut and web shortcuts are added to the main screen by system, and Google Chrome are only displayed when rebooting the device, expect the developer to fix it soon.

I dont have time to help you with translations sorry.
If you have a easy way to translate im glad to help you.

Your fault.. Enable Permission Manager in Security app..

~Tapatalk~

darn, so easy to solve (where was that mentioned before? just found it in previous weekly's thread, didn't read until there)

so that's what caused this:

11-23 16:59:31.628 V/NotificationService( 1155): disabling notifications for com.mobitobi.android.gentlealarm
11-23 16:59:31.628 W/ContextImpl( 1387): Calling a method in the system process without a qualified user: android.app.ContextImpl.sendBroadcast:1155

thank you

Last edited:
I have a MI2S with Miui V5 4.7.11 installed.
In the OP I read about the v6 SPECIAL EDITION for MI2S. Is this the V6 - 4.4 or is it another Miui version? I ask this because I an not sure if the Special edition is the same as the V6 - 4.4 and I don't know if the V6 - 4.4 is a stable version like the V5 - 4.1 for the MI2S.

I would like to know if it is safe to go from my V5 4.7.11 (stable version) to go to V6 4.11.21 ???
Any help is apreciated ;-)

This is v6 special edition based on 4.4. And it is a developer version like all other devices here.

Wysłane z MI4

Although the V5 is a developer device it is really stable. Is the V6 stable as the V5? Or has the V6 more bugs than the V5?
If the V6 is a stable developer device is it possible to update directly from my V5 4.7.11 to V6 4.11.21 with the internal updater?

Although the V5 is a developer device it is really stable. Is the V6 stable as the V5? Or has the V6 more bugs than the V5?
If the V6 is a stable developer device is it possible to update directly from my V5 4.7.11 to V6 4.11.21 with the internal updater?
No. You should read first post how to install v6.

Wysłane z MI4

Status
Not open for further replies.