[Discussion] CM12 for Aries by M1cha

Please, don't make this... Because, everytime I wish to wipe data, it will also wipe my SD data... That would be annoying considering I have 2 GB of music and 1 GB of photos....

Enviado desde mi AOSP on Grouper mediante Tapatalk
That's wrong because all recovery tools ignore /data/media when wiping data.
Also we're talking about G4A mods, this would never become default in any ROM.

Please, don't make this... Because, everytime I wish to wipe data, it will also wipe my SD data... That would be annoying considering I have 2 GB of music and 1 GB of photos....

Enviado desde mi AOSP on Grouper mediante Tapatalk
Lol.
When u use datamedia the wipe data wipes /data except /data/media (the sdcard)

@M1cha what's new in 20141122 ?

More bugs. Try to see that I'm right if u don't believe :p

I know it. I love to taste new roms. I say this that you can look where is the problem. And I love the material Designs and in the future I want to have Lollipop on my phone :)

Gapps not working. And link not working :(
1) gapps are not compatible with 3e recovery, use SR or CWM
2) u need to resize ur system partition. U won't see a error when installing gapps even if it stopped at 5%.

ok, that's the stitch:
I don't have a second phone and I need sbd. to test incall mics.
You must be familiar with adb and fastboot so u can download and install a new file in a minute,
because it's usual that u'll have to test 20-30 version and this shouldn't take mor than 3h.
You should either have a second phone or a friend u can always call.

Also you should be available between 10am and 8pm german time.(ofc, not the whole time just a few hours).
contact me via PM if u want to help(we won't start the tests immediately because I got some work for the university to do).

If it is for microphone testing during call i cant help, you but for other pruposes I think I can help you.

Also, posting in XDA might help in you pruposes