[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Well, in lowest configuration (greenified pro+underclock to 0.8GHz+WSM) I can get maximum of 2hrs screen on time. I think my battery has flaws :(
I'll order 3000mAh as soon as I get my credit card back. This really frustrates me. But I can say that there is improvement in battery life overall in MIUIv6 system with respect to MIUIv5 system and AOSP system

Nice stats man :) !
And you had the WiFi on all the time... damn son.

normally i can not get such a long standying by time. But for a busy sunday, just no time for cellphone.

but screen on time is more or less the same. 4-5 hours on the orig. Battery.

1h45min screen on time and 30% battery left. Yeap, there is a problem in my device's battery...
Screenshot_2014-11-24-18-16-32.png
Screenshot_2014-11-24-18-16-49.png

Well, in lowest configuration (greenified pro+underclock to 0.8GHz+WSM) I can get maximum of 2hrs screen on time. I think my battery has flaws :(
I'll order 3000mAh as soon as I get my credit card back. This really frustrates me. But I can say that there is improvement in battery life overall in MIUIv6 system with respect to MIUIv5 system and AOSP system

How old is your battery? Mein is about 11 months.

What I've done are just greenify and link2sd freez. Not only the WLAN, I left the GPS toggle always on, too.

Screenshot_2014-11-24-17-15-33.png

Last edited:
How old is your battery? Mein is about 11 months.

What I've done are just greenify and link2sd freez. Not only the WLAN, I left the GPS toggle always on, too.

View attachment 9138
I use the same methods. My gps is always off and I don't use any app (other than whatsapp) that syncronises itself (like fb, messenger, gmail, outlook etc). Only greenify has autostart ability

Seems u have some battery drain in background(when your screen is off).
I thought the same, but it is nearly %3 for 6 hrs at nights when I don't use it (wifi off, 3g on). But when I start to use it, it drains a lot not same as before (I bought it on Feb14, 2014)

I use the same methods. My gps is always off and I don't use any app (other than whatsapp) that syncronises itself (like fb, messenger, gmail, outlook etc). Only greenify has autostart ability

So the problem can probably just be the battery itself. :-(

I dont have whatsapp installed since last clean flash, but I have facebook, gmail, wechat etc.

So the problem can probably just be the battery itself. :-(

I dont have whatsapp installed since last clean flash, but I have facebook, gmail, wechat etc.
Yeap, in normal circumstances your battery should drain faster than mine, but it seems I have problem in battery. But the main issue is that I can't order anything that has phone battery in it (neither phone itself, nor the battery as an accessory) to my country from outside due to customs policy. I can't purchase any Xiaomi phone accessories in my country (Turkey) because it doesn't sell any phone or accessories outside Asia. Thus I think when I'll get enough money I'll buy a new phone (maybe sony Z3C, I heard it has a great battery life), this phone is now ruined for me :'(

when trying to set a ringtone in the Alarm menu, Clock stops.

Only my experience?
I Can also confirm same bug exist. When trying to change the alarm ringtone, clock stop message appears and we could not able to change the ringtone.

Could somebody tell me how to disable the sound when taking picture or screenshot?
Suddenly I realized that I can not disable them by setting the phone to silent mode.

Could somebody tell me how to disable the sound when taking picture or screenshot?
Suddenly I realized that I can not disable them by setting the phone to silent mode.
Same here. I disabled every sound from settings/sound and muted camera from its settings (which made sound disappear when taking picture; you can find it in camera/swipe left for options, click settings icon at bottom, disable camera sounds) but no, screenshot doesn't mute

Reactions: llision
Same here. I disabled every sound from settings/sound and muted camera from its settings (which made sound disappear when taking picture; you can find it in camera/swipe left for options, click settings icon at bottom, disable camera sounds) but no, screenshot doesn't mute

I am using *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*. Some times ago i can mute the camera by muting the phone. But now even the phone is in silent mode, the camera sound and the screenshot sound are always there. T_T

Hi.
Is it possible that the ad blocker block the download from the xposed repo? I can't download or update modules, from both xposed or wsm.
I need to download from another phone, than send the titanium backup attached to a mail

Hi.
Is it possible that the ad blocker block the download from the xposed repo? I can't download or update modules, from both xposed or wsm.
I need to download from another phone, than send the titanium backup attached to a mail
Do you mean you can't download from the app? Have you tries to download from the web? I'm not using xposed, and lately it was hard to download from wsm app, thus I enter to moruke info page and click on repo.xposed link and dow load the apk from web. Let me check and comment on the bug ;)

Hi.
Yes, it is still the same. It is impossible to download module from wsm app. But as I said, I can still download each module from repo.xposed link provided in the info page (near the xda-developers link).

Reactions: tmz83
Must be the ads blocker.
As it blocks not only the ads sites but tracking sites too.

For example it blocks HTTP links from my rss reader.

I disabled it.

Must be the ads blocker.
As it blocks not only the ads sites but tracking sites too.

For example it blocks HTTP links from my rss reader.

I disabled it.
You can use root-explorer to edit /system/etc/hosts and delete the lines you want to access.
Im not creating this hosts file, Im just adding it to the ROM.

cwm flash Lock cpu mod not work.
Which one do you want to use ? How you see it doesnt work?
Please send a copy of your /etc/init.d/01sMIUI_optimizations File.

Reactions: tmz83
You can use root-explorer to edit /system/etc/hosts and delete the lines you want to access.
Im not creating this hosts file, Im just adding it to the ROM.

Which one do you want to use ? How you see it doesnt work?
Please send a copy of your /etc/init.d/01sMIUI_optimizations File.

I try 2 different, (1242000 and 1458000 ) but my 01sMIUI_optimizations file is not been changed.
When i write manual this line:

clockspeed=********

its work perfect, but cwm flash files not work for me.

I try 2 different, (1242000 and 1458000 ) but my 01sMIUI_optimizations file is not been changed.
When i write manual this line:

clockspeed=********

its work perfect, but cwm flash files not work for me.
I've tried to flash 810Mhz and when using CPU monitor I didn't see any higher values than 810MHz. I'm using it right now.