MULTI 4.11.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which language and device? Post screenshot..

~Tapatalk~
Xiaomi Mi3w, english.

Look at Nov. 30. & Nov. 8. / 9.

widget.jpg

app.jpg

This is the event:

event.jpg

Last edited:
Guys I just wanted to say that I have bought a Redmi 1S and you can be pretty sure that if it was not for your multilingual I would not have done so.

Hope Xiaomi guys have visibility of the great job you and the translators do!

Thanks guys for your awesome work!

I have the Xiaomi MI3 with 4.11.21
And i found a bug, if you open a app that uses internet without internet it will crash.
Even if it has a offline mode. Pleas help!

I have the Xiaomi MI3 with 4.11.21
And i found a bug, if you open a app that uses internet without internet it will crash.
Even if it has a offline mode. Pleas help!
Which app? I just tried it with whatsapp, tapatalk, chrome and facebook. No problem at all...

When i assign a phone ring to specific contact.. the ringtone is assigned also to notify, for the same contact.
I guess is a bug.. phone ring ok, but notify should be the default, or add a function to select it also.
thanks

I have detected a bug...there's a force close when you try to change the alarm sound in the clock.
Any solution for that?

Does anybody knows how to remove the batery % of the status bar?? is beside mi Iconbar that has already the battery % am NOT using WSM tools or xposed

Has already been reported that miui email app does not work after this update?

I can't send new composed messages with default Mail app, reply and receive works with Gmail account (Mi4). Send button does nothing.

Save as a draft also doesn't work in message compose screen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.