[Discussion] CM12 for Aries by M1cha

how about headset problem(isn't enabled , no sound , nothing) , if you'll fix the microphone issue could you also look at that? Thanks for your work>

@cvncbn92 Is there a follow feature I don't know about are are u guys just very fast? :D
btw u have to use recovery-sr.img for installation. CWM is not supported anymore.

You still can flash cwm after installation of CM12(to system1) to be able to install another rom to system2.
Pls note that this is a TDB workaround and shouldn't be used in future anymore.

I'm having some bad experience with CM11 with kernel Wakelocks (msm_hsic_host, async_ev and more)
Is there any hope for better behavior with new cm12 kernel?

Reactions: oile
Msm_hsic_host is related to 3g connectivity and I've seen is not entirely fixable, you can only diminish it using 2g. Sns_async_ev_wakelock is related to the microphone in calling, but master M1cha is working on the new audio drivers (including microphone) in these days, so maybe it could be better in cm12

Reactions: e-r-a-n
@M1cha
Have you noticed that when Aries use the Google Now Launcher and to play music ( use Google Play Music,Apollo,and every music player ) on CM11,it was something like the Phone has been stuck for 1 second.
It's only exist with Now Launcher?
What is the problem with that description?
Thank you!

Microphones fixed too?

edit: Nevermind, tested and working. Good job und Vielen Dank M1cha :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Netweaver