[ROMs] [4.12.5] Android 5.0 Lollipop for Xiaomi Mi 2/2S by Ivan Download

The Bluetooth issue was already there with his first KK AOSP rom. That was my major reason to look for another rom, at the time. I went to CM, with different kernel/audio HAL. And problem was solved. That's why I won't go back to Ivan rom. He doesn't seem to want or is not able to fix the Bluetooth issue. Maybe his rom is better in other areas but the sound was a deal breaker to me.
can I install CM12 with TDB enable?

Flash gapps instead of the playstore only. You'll need the google services framework anyways.

Thank you, I got it working. I had installed the rom and gapps with the standard recovery. But after installing the rom and gapps with the CWM recovery it worked. Why is this the case? Why can't I flash the rom with the standard recovery?

Thank you, I got it working. I had installed the rom and gapps with the standard recovery. But after installing the rom and gapps with the CWM recovery it worked. Why is this the case? Why can't I flash the rom with the standard recovery?
What is standard recovery? MiRecovery?

Ivan will update Android L on this Friday.
Screenshot_2014-11-26-10-53-19.png

What's the translation of that message? I can't copy the text from that screenshot into google translate, obviously :p

M 2 / 2S Friday 5.0 Second Edition - Update Record: Optimizing Telecom card recognition program, repair Bluetooth phone function, updated GPU drivers for V84 version, update the kernel code. Remove some unnecessary files. Brush to repair the system after the second card screen problem. PS: dual system still can not coexist, later abandoned this feature. No longer use the previous mount program, the introduction of new programs, so the two systems coexist is not feasible.

Reactions: Quang Thiện
What's the translation of that message? I can't copy the text from that screenshot into google translate, obviously :p
changelogo on Friday:
1,fix CDMA
2,fix bluetooth phone
3,update gpu driver
4,update kernel code
5,remove unnecessary files

Sry,my english is not well.

PS: dual system still can not coexist, later abandoned this feature. No longer use the previous mount program, the introduction of new programs, so the two systems coexist is not feasible.

Actually It works for me. I have MokeeOS KitKat on system2 and Ivan's Lollipop on system1 with m1cha's CWM and TDB enabled.

Reactions: tylerfox and datu82