[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

In last update, callers dont hear me loud. Is that a bug, anyone else has this?
Also, the ringtone when someone calls, is not looping, it just rings one time.

Last edited:
sMIUI 4.12.12 is online !
Check out first Post for download link.
Check out Post #2 for Changelog. Got some nice Features and Fixes this week.

Have a nice weekend guys ;)

with MIUI rom i don't have any problem with HDR, with sMIUI, when use HDR, it's show me Can't connect to camera

with MIUI rom i don't have any problem with HDR, with sMIUI, when use HDR, it's show me Can't connect to camera
Im sorry I cant confirm. HDR is working fine for me with Mi2/s and sMIUI Mods are almost the same.
Maybe some other can confirm and help ?

Other users on en.miui.com confirmed the HDR problem... Ive made some changes, plese tell me if it works with next version 4.12.19 tomorrow.

Hi, i'm trying this rom right now. Thanks mate, it's great! Just a thing, a can't log into the email app :\

EDIT: now working :?

Last edited:
Hi, i'm trying this rom right now. Thanks mate, it's great! Just a thing, a can't log into the email app :\
Whats the problem ? email App Force Close ? No Connection ? I dont have problems with my email account!
Did you do full wipe before install ?

Users reported following bugs:
-One Hand Operation Mode doesnt work
-MIUI Camera HDR Photo and Video doesnt work

I dont own a Mi4, so I cant test it :/
Ive reuploaded 4.12.19 with a potential fix for that, it would be great if you could download again and test if the bugs are fixed.
Maybe post some logcat informations while the bug occurs ...

Thanks for your help

Users reported following bugs:
-One Hand Operation Mode doesnt work
-MIUI Camera HDR Photo and Video doesnt work

I dont own a Mi4, so I cant test it :/
Ive reuploaded 4.12.19 with a potential fix for that, it would be great if you could download again and test if the bugs are fixed.
Maybe post some logcat informations while the bug occurs ...

Thanks for your help

Wait 5 minutes.. I reboot :)

Allright.. So: HDR working perfectly for me, but onehand mode still not working. No big deals, i'm sure you'll fix this. Thanks again for all your big work! *OT ON* If you need help with something tell me, i'm not an expert but i can learn fast. (Also i'm great at graphics, if you want a better logo) *OT OFF*

Last edited:
Thanks.
By the way, I have already installed the rom, but with the cpu limiter at default (no limits).
If I wish to change it, do I have to reinstall the rom and select it at the options available at start of installation or is there a way I can alter it now?

And if I need to reinstall the rom, can I just install over current rom like an update so I keep my apps and system data?

Also I'm wondering why isn't the clock of 2.2ghz not available and went straight for 1.9ghz

Thanks.
By the way, I have already installed the rom, but with the cpu limiter at default (no limits).
If I wish to change it, do I have to reinstall the rom and select it at the options available at start of installation or is there a way I can alter it now?

And if I need to reinstall the rom, can I just install over current rom like an update so I keep my apps and system data?

Also I'm wondering why isn't the clock of 2.2ghz not available and went straight for 1.9ghz

Well you can flash it again over the current System without losing any data.
But you could also follow this HowTo -- Values are a little different but you will find available values in your /system/etc/init.d/01sMIUI_optimizations File !

No there is no reason, just thought that would be nice steps. You can set manually to whatever you want.

EDIT: Dont use the cwm zip files from the link ive posted. These are for Mi2/s device !

I don't think the cpu limiter is working as intended.
I flashed over and selected the 1.9ghz option there.
I then used cool tool to monitor the cpu speed when I'm playing games, I will still notice it ramping up the speed to max clock of 2457ish mhz.
I'm using mi4 btw..

Although what I really wanna try is the clock speed of 2.2ghz.
2.5ghz just overheats the phone to a ridiculous temperature

I don't think the cpu limiter is working as intended.
I flashed over and selected the 1.9ghz option there.
I then used cool tool to monitor the cpu speed when I'm playing games, I will still notice it ramping up the speed to max clock of 2457ish mhz.
I'm using mi4 btw..

Although what I really wanna try is the clock speed of 2.2ghz.
2.5ghz just overheats the phone to a ridiculous temperature
I´ll have a look into this, thanks for reporting.

Ok. I put smiui in my mi2 and mi4 4.12.19 and in mi2 is work ing good agile in mi4 not. Don't know in this .26 release i do not have wi fi so i can not download....