[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

miui.com Version (official) -> xiaomi.eu (adding gapps, multilanguage, some smaller mods) -> sMIUI 4.x.x (adding all sMIUI mods)
miui.com Version (official) -> sMIUI 5.x.x (adding all sMIUI mods, multilanguage + german language and gapps)

sMIUI 5.x.x - This Lollipop?

Version 4.x russian language normally added. In version 5.x it is almost there ..

Mi2/32Gb_MIUI Dev_Romz (Always last)

lol how can there be so much confusion about the ROM Name.. I will change it for next release and will call it 4.12.26_EXP instead of 5.12.26...

Unfortunately they changed the crt-off values again... I will fix it tomorrow, hope they keep it like that now -.- ...

miui.com Version (official) -> xiaomi.eu (adding gapps, multilanguage, some smaller mods) -> sMIUI 4.x.x (adding all sMIUI mods)
miui.com Version (official) -> sMIUI 5.x.x (adding all sMIUI mods, multilanguage + german language and gapps)

Ach so...thanks for your explanation sebsch... :)

Ach so...thanks for your explanation sebsch... :)
"Ach so" ? :D ... Immer diese deutschen hier ;)

where i can download the smiui for install with miflas?

There is no "miflash" - sMIUI version ...
You should flash the official MIUI with miflash, youll find a version with google ;)

I mean from 12.12 to 12.19

Do I have to reflash?
No you dont need full wipe if thats what you meant. Just flash over previous version.

5.12.19 don't have czech language?
Im sorry, EXP build doesnt contain all the languages from xiaomi.eu multilanguage build..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-20-19-47-58.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-20-19-47-58.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 252
And I met a bigger problem,When I use the neutron player and others music players , I get this fc,Meanwhile, the wallpaper is becoming black,the phone only need Phone must need to reboot to continue working, and Wallpaper is reduced default. ps: I have full wipe when I flash new rom.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-20-19-48-08.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-20-19-48-08.png
    82 KB · Views: 270
Hi sebsch.
I have an app that need to be installed in /system/priv-app
Obviously, every time I reflash I need to restore the app.
Is there something I can do to automize this step?

And I met a bigger problem,When I use the neutron player and others music players , I get this fc,Meanwhile, the wallpaper is becoming black,the phone only need Phone must need to reboot to continue working, and Wallpaper is reduced default. ps: I have full wipe when I flash new rom.
I can confirm an issue with poweramp. Sometimes (not always!) when I try to access notification shade in lockscreen to change song, wallpaper becomes black, and it says "com.android.systemui has stopped" and it becomes unfunctional till I reboot the phone

I can confirm an issue with poweramp. Sometimes (not always!) when I try to access notification shade in lockscreen to change song, wallpaper becomes black, and it says "com.android.systemui has stopped" and it becomes unfunctional till I reboot the phone

Yes, I have the same problem.

This must is some wrong with official rom !
Can someboy confirm that this is also present in official miui.com build ?

Hi sebsch.
I have an app that need to be installed in /system/priv-app
Obviously, every time I reflash I need to restore the app.
Is there something I can do to automize this step?
Well there is not much you can do, the easiest way would be to edit the ZIP File before flashing and put your APK into /system/priv-app/

You would not have to set permissions then as its getting set by the sMIUI installation

Sorry again dev, but after the last update i am here to confirm a bug. The smiui losses the time continuously to GMT +1 . I check it in Official v6 and it doesn't. I mean when the phone wake up and i have it already in airplane mode, it show the GMT +1 time instead of our country. Only if I choose manually the time zone it changes or if I disable airplane mode and find the provider. Why this? Is it because you're building this in Germany?

This cause me a lot of trouble, because i woke up one hour later..

Sorry again dev, but after the last update i am here to confirm a bug. The smiui losses the time continuously to GMT +1 . I check it in Official v6 and it doesn't. I mean when the phone wake up and i have it already in airplane mode, it show the GMT +1 time instead of our country. Only if I choose manually the time zone it changes or if I disable airplane mode and find the provider. Why this? Is it because you're building this in Germany?

This cause me a lot of trouble, because i woke up one hour later..

This case are already reported by me and others, so let support this developer of this ROM to rebuild and fix the bugs..

Reactions: kamakasnh