Xiaomi Mikey App 3.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikey is a perfect cover for the earphones hole. Nothing more.
By the way, I have too an original Pressy, and also works like s#*t.
Both of them are just dust covers.
A device which only works sometimes, randomly, is directly useless, and a total failure.

Reactions: erlkönig
A device which only works sometimes, randomly, is directly useless, and a total failure.

I couldn't agree more!!!

is the Mikey multilang app still supported?? I am seriously thinking why don't you exclude it from the rom and the people who want it can download it and install it in the language they prefer?

Hi , I have a problem on Mikey... When I try to open it.. it says : Unfortunately, Miclick has stopped .
How can I solve it?

In our roms check data/app

~Tapatalk~
Hmm.. Look I don't know why it has this problem.. I am not able to clear cache .. and clearing data nothing change.. When I open the app Mikey it says : Unfortunately, Mikey has stopped .
When I go on applications it says the process is working.. there's a way to solve it?

Attachments

• 10836155_10204799995255087_449740905_n.jpg
    10836155_10204799995255087_449740905_n.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 357
  • 10841120_10204799995455092_2134237963_n.jpg
    10841120_10204799995455092_2134237963_n.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
I deleted the preinstalled version and installed the 2.0.1 Multilang ... it works... I wonder .. if I have your mikey version on the next rom update will be my Mikey Updated too?

I also had a original Pressy, working on my Samsung Galaxy S-IV running stock rom 4.4.4. The performance was so-so and spotty at times. However it was giving me marginal utility, was acting more of a dust plug.

I have lost my pressy was thinking of buying the MiKey being cheaper. Can anyone based on their experience tell me the following , especially the ones who have used pressy as well :

1. Is it better or worst or comparable with pressy
2. Is the app more responsive than pressy.
3 Does the app have an option for short and long clicks like pressy, or it only offers the short click and the number of clicks.
4 Does it have a built in native function for voice recording (set on the number of clicks)
5 Does the app works fine with non-xiaomi phones, like mine (SGS-IV and SNote 4)
6 What is the latest version of the english app (compatible with Android Lollipop 5) and which thread is the one where it is regularly updated.

Thanks for your answers, which I hope would be of help to a larger community of people having similar queries like mine.
Cheers.

And from where we can download it? Is it compiled with other locales or is it only in English?

Hi, I can't install 2.5.1 on Note 4G MULTI 5.1.16.
As in this ROM MiKey is not included as in previous ones I tried to install it from this thread but getting error "App was not installed".

Every help is appreciated.

As in this ROM MiKey is not included as in previous ones I tried to install it from this thread but getting error "App was not installed".

+1

At first I have a problem because I already had this app so I deleted the old one and installed the new one, no error and work well.
BTW I use newest ROM (5.1.23)

Sent from my MI3W using tapatalk
(I have 2 phones; Xiaomi Mi3W & IPhone6)

Last edited:
How do you deleted old one?
I have now error that signature is different.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I deleted just like normal app(as video I uploaded)

Sent from my MI3W using tapatalk
(I have 2 phones; Xiaomi Mi3W & IPhone6)

Reactions: g0ran

+1

OK I managed to get it working.
At the beginning I couldn't install any version and after flashing ROM there was no app icon to start it.

I noticed that I have it backed up in cloud and successfully restored it (2.5.1). After that I, as @PJzuza Sasa suggested, remove it.

After all that I managed to install 3.0.1 from link that is on ADRIA MIUI forum.

But after all of that it wasn't worth it because app works terribly and recognizing every x click. :(

Reactions: PJzuza Sasa
Status
Not open for further replies.