MULTI 4.12.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ingbrzy.
After my test Miui6 in october I was returned to V5 now I comme back to your miui6 4.12.19 yesterday. I have 3 emails account and 2 (free.fr and laposte.net) was very difficult to store in Imap mode SMTP data only in manual (with SSL safety) mode but working.
BUT it was absolutely impossible to add the account for hotmail.fr (refused by sever in IMAP or Exchange format).
I have DL french Rom "Beta 4.12.12 FR" and rename it update.zip after installation via recovery,
Then I can create the 3 email accounts in IMAP and automaticaly all emails working fine. I found some problems and I plublish a post in MIUI France Forum. If you understand French you can have a look there:
http://www.miui-france.org/threads/mi2-2s-beta6-4-12-19.19765/#post-337178.
Main problem still battery drain; Sony-Ericsson Bluetooht ear (MW600) working fine in V5 But but the stop/play and previous/next are not fonctionning in MIUI6. Also I have noticed a very long time to restore the desk after closing une appli (all this exist also in your 4.12.19 version).
But any way best wishes for the new year and kind regards
Xiaomi Mi2

Dear Ingbrzy.
After my test Miui6 in october I was returned to V5 now I comme back to your miui6 4.12.19 yesterday. I have 3 emails account and 2 (free.fr and laposte.net) was very difficult to store in Imap mode SMTP data only in manual (with SSL safety) mode but working.
BUT it was absolutely impossible to add the account for hotmail.fr (refused by sever in IMAP or Exchange format).
I have DL french Rom "Beta 4.12.12 FR" and rename it update.zip after installation via recovery,
Then I can create the 3 email accounts in IMAP and automaticaly all emails working fine. I found some problems and I plublish a post in MIUI France Forum. If you understand French you can have a look there:
http://www.miui-france.org/threads/mi2-2s-beta6-4-12-19.19765/#post-337178.
Main problem still battery drain; Sony-Ericsson Bluetooht ear (MW600) working fine in V5 But but the stop/play and previous/next are not fonctionning in MIUI6. Also I have noticed a very long time to restore the desk after closing une appli (all this exist also in your 4.12.19 version).
But any way best wishes for the new year and kind regards
Xiaomi Mi2
And on our 4.12.12 it's ok?

And on our 4.12.12 it's ok?
Sorry I have'nt try 4.12.12 I have started with 12.19 but bluetooth problem exist since first version of miui6 (alors on mi2) but time to display desk is new for me this was also existing on French 4.12.12. bêta rom. For emails they was working on your V5 but they was not display in the French V5 version? Account was OK on both ??

Last edited:
Okay, so it seems symlinks won't work on MIUI v6 on my Mi2 anymore. Guess it's because of the tighter control in Android 4.4. Still, you can't move apps to the internal sdcard in MIUI, so large games (anything above 4-500 MB) won't work anymore on my phone. So far I got around this making a symlink to the internal sd pointing to the /data/app apks. Not anymore. Anyone got around this? I'm reeeealy close ditching v6 or even MIUI altogether...

Reactions: pr00d
I think I'm dumb, because I can't find the weather widget on my mipad... Works for you?

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk
It doesn't work on mipad yet.

ingbrzy: is it possible, next time to make different changelog for mipad?
Respect for your work!!!

Last edited:
No.. Updater - select zip

I'll have to do root on my device. Ingbrzy, my note lets not install the package... I will have to postpone the rom 4:12:19 :(

UPDATE:

I was putting the rom on the SDCARD and I read in the forum that miui should leave the cell's internal memory in the folder named "downloaded_rom" and to update normally. Finally got ;)

I'm opening the app "mi acount" and he closes himself.

Last edited:
i had custom recovery on 4.12.12 but when i flashed 4.12.19 the custom recovery was gone ???
Now i flashed the custom recovery back and will see what it will do the next time.

Reactions: R57
I'm still in V5 because when I update the first time to v6 the costum recovery was looked.now I'm waiting to this issue is solved/unlocked the recovery to update again...

Error mi4 4.12.19

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-21-17-32-11.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-21-17-32-11.png
    212.4 KB · Views: 399
Just updated yesterday and major problem!
This update crashes some third party music apps. We have a local one called Zonga that if I start, the whole system crashes.
First to go is "launcher has stopped working". Not sure where the error is but I am rolling back to last week...
I do hope this bug is fixed!

Device: Xiaomi MI4 64GB
No custom launchers or mods - standard os from miuiandroid.

Just updated yesterday and major problem!
This update crashes some third party music apps. We have a local one called Zonga that if I start, the whole system crashes.
First to go is "launcher has stopped working". Not sure where the error is but I am rolling back to last week...
I do hope this bug is fixed!

Device: Xiaomi MI4 64GB
No custom launchers or mods - standard os from miuiandroid.

FOR SURE!

Have a virgin Mi3, flashed this weeks rom, fired up SoundCloud, try something like notification layed pull down = UH OH
It then needs a reboot.

I am upgrading from MIUIv5 4.12.05. May I know which 'flash_all' option should I choose for MiFlash? There are 3 options.

Status
Not open for further replies.