[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

Because you can't.

Wysłane z MI4
Oh yes he can...
You can disable or enable it with sMIUI ROM in AROMA
Was just bugged because xioami.eu and miui.com did lots of changes in last releases. Ive reuploaded latest version with fixed CRT-OFF mod...

please download again ;)

Last edited:
Users reported following bugs:
-One Hand Operation Mode doesnt work
-MIUI Camera HDR Photo and Video doesnt work

I dont own a Mi4, so I cant test it :/
Ive reuploaded 4.12.19 with a potential fix for that, it would be great if you could download again and test if the bugs are fixed.
Maybe post some logcat informations while the bug occurs ...

Thanks for your help

Oh yes he can...
You can disable or enable it with sMIUI ROM in AROMA
Was just bugged because xioami.eu and miui.com did lots of changes in last releases. Ive reuploaded latest version with fixed CRT-OFF mod...

please download again ;)
Yes I know that. I thought user asks about on/off switch in MIUI system. In v5 we could turn off CRT in Development Options setting window animation to . 5 or none. Now it's not possible other than your Aroma or just restoring stock services.jar.

Wysłane z MI4

I can confirm that:
I used the download from yesterday.

Aroma Installer with some bugs:
disable mail install, still installed
enable dualboot.apk install, not installed
weird?

I can confirm that:
I used the download from yesterday.

Aroma Installer with some bugs:
disable mail install, still installed
enable dualboot.apk install, not installed
weird?

Thanks for report !
Im currently working very hard on the HDR and OneHandOperation Bug ...

I will look into you APP bugs, first time i hear of it.

The APP bug is not a big issue for me. I run dualboot with cMIUI (German language) on system 1 and your sMIUI on system 2
There may be some issues with dualboot, i got some strange behaviours, both system share APPs who are not installed on it's system, this should not be the case.
I run latest CWM_R8. I did set up the phone new already various times with MiFlash, but always the same issue.
It does not bother me, maybe other users experience the same and give me some feedback.
My preference ist cMIUI on system 1, but like to try other ROM's.

...you should use cwm r11 ... its available in sMIUI to choose and highly recommended! I think it will fix your problems!

Reactions: bewtlog
...you should use cwm r11 ... its available in sMIUI to choose and highly recommended! I think it will fix your problems!
Thanxx, will try today. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and all the forum members.
Keep up the good work!

I have this virgin Mi3, trying to install CWM or this rom (with CWM). But whatever method I try I get errors:
Via updater and via default miui recovery. (either with or without renaming to update.zip)
I do NOT expect the rom, but something in/on my Mi3
Any ideas?

(Like this thread: http://en.miui.com/thread-53644-1-1.html however the suggestions there is NO sollution given there

Had to find in a youtube: CWM recovery - http://goo.gl/NQPMM0 (Download and use R8 zip only)

Last edited:
Hi!
I have this virgin Mi3, trying to install CWM or this rom (with CWM). But whatever method I try I get errors:
Via updater and via default miui recovery. (either with or without renaming to update.zip)
I do NOT expect the rom, but something in/on my Mi3
Any ideas?

(Like this thread: http://en.miui.com/thread-53644-1-1.html however the suggestions there is NO sollution given there

Had to find in a youtube: CWM recovery - http://goo.gl/NQPMM0 (Download and use R8 zip only)

A few days ago I got the Mi4 (same cwm as for Mi3) of a friend and had exactly the same problem.. Tried about 20 times..
I finally got it working with an older version (I believe it was r8) flahed in stock MiRecovery!

See this thread !

After you succesfully flashed one of the older versions, you can install sMIUI and install latest CWM (its available in AROMA).
After that procedure, I would recommend to:
-reboot to recovery
-activate true dual boot
-install sMIUI again without changing recovery

That would be a clean installation.

When installing sMIUI keeps yapping about 'untrusted'... I dismissed it btw.
I installed latest CWM.
Did NOT enable TDB (don't need two diff. roms, I really like sMIUI, so not for me... yet.)

How would I choose which system it installs? On mi2 in CWM I can choose which system to manage. Do I need TDB on Mi3 for that? Or does it just alternates?

Found a bug with the change of time zone. My time zone is GMT + 3, but after a reboot becomes GMT +1. I beg to fix this bug creates some inconvenience. Thank U
Sorry for my bad English.

When installing sMIUI keeps yapping about 'untrusted'... I dismissed it btw.
I installed latest CWM.
Did NOT enable TDB (don't need two diff. roms, I really like sMIUI, so not for me... yet.)

How would I choose which system it installs? On mi2 in CWM I can choose which system to manage. Do I need TDB on Mi3 for that? Or does it just alternates?
Sorry I cant help you with cancro cwm :/ I noticed that it differs a little compared to the Mi2/s but I didnt mak a complete comparsion .

It will not harm my phone? , sorry for newbie question, and another thing my phone is not rooted do you think this cause the problem.. thanks mate for fast reply , Cheers

It will not harm my phone? , sorry for newbie question, and another thing my phone is not rooted do you think this cause the problem.. thanks mate for fast reply , Cheers
Follow Install Instructions on Post #1.
Install CWM first.
Then install sMIUI ROM Zip File.
After installation your device will be rooted so dont worry..