MULTI 4.12.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please fix mi2s bluetooth with jabra bluetooth headset. when i speak, the other party cannot hear me

It's an off topic but the best way to update a xiaomi phone is to use the updater app? Thanks you :D

Just updated yesterday and major problem!
This update crashes some third party music apps. We have a local one called Zonga that if I start, the whole system crashes.
First to go is "launcher has stopped working". Not sure where the error is but I am rolling back to last week...
I do hope this bug is fixed!

Device: Xiaomi MI4 64GB
No custom launchers or mods - standard os from miuiandroid.
i'm having the exact same problem on my MI3
i already tried wiping cache and wiping the phone and install the update from zero, but it didnt help
i use spotify and soundcloud (youtube doesn't crash tho)

I am upgrading from MIUIv5 4.12.05. May I know which 'flash_all' option should I choose for MiFlash? There are 3 options.

Bro, download and us updater :)

I thought that is not possible? MIUI v5 is Android 4.1 while MIUI v6 is Android 4.4.

It seems that you want to upgrade a Mi2S device.

I always use command line fastboot instead of the MiFlash utility. I guess the 3 available options are exactly the same in both procedures: "flash_all", "flash_all_except_storage" and "flash_all_except_data_storage". I am always using the "flash_all" option, to make the cleanest possible installation.

You can take a full MIUI backup (along with a manual one, to be on the safe side), make sure you store it on an external device and not on the internal storage card, and use the "flash_all" option, which formats the device to a factory condition. Then, you can restore almost everything from your MIUI backup, except system related settings, since you are upgrading from MIUIv5 to MIUIv6.

If the partition table is not being changed in the newer ROM, you can use the "flash_all_except_storage" option, which erases everything but the internal storage card partition. I would recommend creating a full backup stored on an external device even when using this option, since something can go wrong during flashing and you can lose the internal storage card contents.

You cannot probably use the "flash_all_except_data_storage" option, which erases everything except the data partition and the internal storage card partition, because the old data partition may contain MIUIv5 data being highly incompatible with MIUIv6.

In Greek version there is something wrong with the date in home page. Like there is not enough space for it to show.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-23-11-06-42.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-23-11-06-42.png
    263 KB · Views: 366
How to manage root app after flash a root zip for xiaomi redmi note 4g in miui v6? I tried to use supersu/superuser it always said update binary and error. I check for root from root checker it said my phone is not root, but some apps need root and I can use them and some apps can't. I check root access from CPU z it said yes. So? How to manage root app? Sorry my english is bad

it's reccomended to use the system one or is indifferent using system two? always had this question in my mind :D

I am downloading this
"https : //goo.im/devs/ibotpeaches/miuiandroid/releases/4.12.19m/xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_4.12.19_v6-4.4.zip/? "
will this work on my device ?

Its the Redmi Note 3G, officially Sold in India thru flipkart.

Screenshot_2014_12_25_00_36_53.png

Hi
Can anyone confirm problem in music player?
In the last 2 update problem in folder selection.
I have Music Folder containing 3 folder
Music folder itself contain 15 songs
And the 3 sub folder contain total 204 songs
Now when I select music folder 207 songs shown in the list, in the last 2 version this action show 15 songs (songs in music folder only without songs in subfolder)

More info in the picture above
Any help is appreciated
Thanks all

99e5fddc4d6eba14dada75a5eb41f981.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: gabril
Status
Not open for further replies.