[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Well, now phone cannot find SD card. And every data in media folder seems to be unreachable. I'll try to reboot, if it won't help I will install 4.12.12 on other system and loose data on this system :(

I noticed that the system font size is different between 5.12.19 and 4.12.19 which is 5.x is bigger than 4.x, even both is "default" size in setting. Can you confirm that Sebsch?
I prefer 5.x since there is no timezone issue after restart the phone. But the size is inconvenient for me.
Can we custom resize the font as we like?

I noticed that the system font size is different between 5.12.19 and 4.12.19 which is 5.x is bigger than 4.x, even both is "default" size in setting. Can you confirm that Sebsch?
I prefer 5.x since there is no timezone issue after restart the phone. But the size is inconvenient for me.
Can we custom resize the font as we like?
Got it. Using iFont.

Just use a font from themes then. This is not it your personal ROM.

Maybe, I missed it: but what is the difference between the normal and smiui.

Both are based on miui v6 and experimental has some more mods and German. Am I right? What mods though. Couldn't find it?

thanks a lot! where did you lose your humor?
It did sound snappy. Sorry.

But I still think it's better if the roms stay generic. Every request, mod, add-on needs work and also maintenance.

I myself use another font also, so I understand your wish, but it's an 'personal preference' like wallpapers, themes, lockscreens.

Hope I've cleared it a bit.

Last edited:
Okay, I will install EXP now, see what the fuss is about.
It better be good. ;)

Hmm... No diff in fonts, could be of my adapted font, so I reverted to default theme.
But that made no difference. Weird.

(I found most fonts in the store fugly, maybe for traditional Chinese it works, but all those script fonts. Errmmm passs. There are maybe two sans serif, which have proper kerning and spacing. Others are so imbalanced.)

Last edited:
anyway is it possible to add an option to aroma?
this was respect for sebsch's choice but a request to have an option for "stock" design elements..
if not, it's not a big deal. i'll continue to use his rom and will stay thankful to him.

GASP! (self mockery)

My font is not online anymore... This one was the cleanest, sharpest, most balanced of all.

Ow, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to include it or so.
Just thought I'd share it, as I love it soo much. ;)

Hi all,
regarding volume boost (I guess thats the responsible feature), it seems to boost volume but on every call I need to do "volume -" and then "volume +", reach the max and then it boosts.
Is this a problem or the way it should be?
Is there a way to have the boost constant?

Thanks.