[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

No, only the stuck in mi logo after restarting the phone
try format /system + dalvick cache and reinstall rom
in my case
BEFORE:
format /system2+dalvick cache

1. cpy freq - 1267
2. Cwm recovery - no
3. Gps- Europe
4.choosed:
MIUI weather
Camera
Logcat
Libraries from Z3
Camera Next
Xiaomi framework
CRT-Off
BEEP

and everything is working

Today phone went off for some reason. It didn't boot up also. Only the miui logo was visible. I did a reinstall of the latest rom, see what happens

Ok, i installed the last rom, it works, and when reboots, it does, but takes about 3 o 4 times the previous releases.

EDIT: And SIM is not working anymore (noticed when left the office)

So i rolled back to previous release.

Using Xiaomi MI3W

Last edited:
Ok, i installed the last rom, it works, and when reboots, it does, but takes about 3 o 4 times the previous releases.

EDIT: And SIM is not working anymore (noticed when left the office)

So i rolled back to previous release.

Using Xiaomi MI3W
It happened to me too, you have got to do a clean install for make it work :/

Reactions: josedb
You mean i have to wipe all data, and caches? flash, and install and configure all again?
It's suggested, it fixed my problems (Root problems, no sim card, bootloop every time). Probably too many flashes, plus all the test version.

You can always use Titanium Backup for apps, no big deals configuring, wifi, status bar, toggles, background and you are done :)

Wifi passwords is the mainly problem, as google is not saving my passwords anymore (dont know why)

There is a weird sound thats playing from time to time. Anyone had similar problem? Can be heard everytime I wake/unlock the phone.

Nope, it is off. It plays even when i am just using the phone, randomly. And its super annoying :(
Sorry, it never happened to me.. Someone else? :/ it's pretty strange, may be caused due to an app? Did you tryed with sound on or with headphones?

And what type of sound is it?

I will record it if i can. Another question - I was on 4.12.12 dev MIUI, got a custom CWM, did wipe data/factory reset + wipe dalvik cache and then installed sMIUI 5.1.23. It was fine until I rebooted the phone. Now it's stuck on the sMiUI logo and there is a weird purple circle on the top of the screen, like in the statusbar. Where did I go wrong?

Last edited:
phone is not working right. Reboot and freeze, after all full wipe didnt help. Iam rolling back to previous again.

bootanimation changed and the telephone freeze at boot, i didnt do anything just normal use.

I will record it if i can. Another question - I was on 4.12.12 dev MIUI, got a custom CWM, did wipe data/factory reset + wipe dalvik cache and then installed sMIUI 5.1.23. It was fine until I rebooted the phone. Now it's stuck on the sMiUI logo and there is a weird purple circle on the top of the screen, like in the statusbar. Where did I go wrong?
phone is not working right. Reboot and freeze, after all full wipe didnt help. Iam rolling back to previous again.

bootanimation changed and the telephone freeze at boot, i didnt do anything just normal use.
Are you both using the latest version of sMiUI? Are you sure you did everything right? TDB?

Are you both using the latest version of sMiUI? Are you sure you did everything right? TDB?

Ive been using WIUI several months . now sMIUI, Iam sure i did all the steps correctly, since iam familiarized with this roms.

I guess you switch it on and off again, sometimes settings are shown on while they are off, and viceversa.