MULTI 5.1.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote="ingbrzy, post: 238080, member: 55523"]You still can buy them on zhuti.xiaomi.com

I know but have paid themes on the phone was more comfortable ...

~Tapatalk~[/quote]

Well. Ask Xiaomi why they made Themes app online only which loads Chinese content. Besides technical issues we had a choice: have full Chinese themes app (with Chinese language) but working paid themes... Or translated themes app but disabled paid themes. We choosed the second option.

Wysłane z MI4

Well shame ... I preferred to have all the themes ...

Hi ingbrzy, since middle of last October (stable 26) no more update for Redmi Hongmi occured.
Could we expect for an update on the next weeks (Pearhaps based on last Official 28 Release)

Why about the notification is similar to 5.1.9 or again display turn it on?
Display lights up when notification received and notification appears on lock screen with some details. It is useful feature because can be open the app by tap on lock screen notification. Nothing wrong with it! Only problem is there are some apps where notifications do not appear on the lock screen, for example Tapatalk, Viber...

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Last edited:
Hi, do you know when would be a final and stable rom v6 like in Mi3/Mi4 for Mi2s, M2a and company? Thanks.

I have a problem i can't use the slider for the brightness in the status bar.
I can't be changed totally, so I have to use auto brightness.
Is this something that's already know?

Hello, i hope you will support REDMI 2 HM2014811 STABLE releases.... because you're supporting the developper one... but the stable version 6.2.8.0 (http://en.miui.com/thread-78546-1-1.html) is better.. more smooth and better free ram... and the animated clock widget is really charming.. :)

Please support it and cpasmoi please make a very good french translation .. thank you in advance

sorry but...is it normal i don't see the Calendar on sync-gmail menu? I see datas,contact but not calendar...i need it!

Reactions: gabril
I switched now on android 5.0 by Ivan, another world :D
just can't take videos and battery is worse.. except for this, superb work :D
just behind the great Miui v5

I wonder if this means Xiaomi is going to skip a non-Special Edition 4.4 MIUI v6 for MI2s, and jump directly to v6 + Android 5.0?
there is no sense to keep MIUIv6 SE live when official v6 will be released... well.. hope for less bugs... but all our tools will be broken by 5.0... so a lot of work is waiting for us...

Reactions: CoinFlip
Status
Not open for further replies.