[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

In MIUI5 I had CPU status and temperature showed at status bar. In changelog I saw that it was possible to see that again. Do we need to be dev to be able to use that or does it have a simpler explanation (should I read about ssh android development) ?

Hi, I have a problem with notification. If I don't enter in the application the notification don't arrive. For whatsapp, tasks, keep ect.

Hi, I have a problem with notification. If I don't enter in the application the notification don't arrive. For whatsapp, tasks, keep ect.
Works for me with no problem. It just takes 1-2 minutes for notification to arrive which is fine by me, because that means whatsapp doesn't have wakelocks per 15 or 30 seconds which means it consumes less battery when phone is locked

I previously installed a custom boot animation from theme app. Now with the latest smiui release I have the previous boot animation.

I don't want smiui boot animation, but I think it's a bug ;)

I previously installed a custom boot animation from theme app. Now with the latest smiui release I have the previous boot animation.

No it is not. If you open themes application, go to customize, select boot animation and select default, you would have sMiUI boot animation instead of default MIUI boot animation.

Good. I see only a bug changing audio, when i change it i don't see multimedia but i see bluetooth (i have bluetooth disabled)
Cant confirm your problem. Maybe you have headphones connected ?

sMiUI is the new default bootanimation! But sure, when you have previously installed another Bootanimation by yourself, yours will be shown!

When will the EXP Version be up to date?
Can't wait with flashing :D
Im currently having problems compiling the EXP version. I will look into it among the week.

---------
I´ve got some great news for you guys.
For all those using the CPU Limit Function for quite a while ( maybe in wajks wiui releases ), you guys will know that everytime you changed the powermode (because you really needed some power for games or so) the cpu limit was gone, even if you switched back to normal mode. Only reboot brought the limiter back due to init.d script.

I modified Kernel Ramdisk to apply the cpu limiter after you switch the power modes!

Now switching between PowerModes in sMiUI wont overwrite your CPU Freq Limit ! Switch to HIGH for full Clockspeed and great Power - Switch to NORMAL for perfect battery saving with sMiUI CPU Limiter Function!

Reactions: xeGox and FalconX71
Hi @sebsch1991 , can you help me with this?

In MIUI5 I had CPU status and temperature showed at status bar. In changelog I saw "status of CPU and Battery state, stats and temp" part. Does it mean I can do that again? Do I need to be a dev to be able to use that or does it have a simpler explanation (should I read about ssh android development for example) ?

Hi @sebsch1991 , can you help me with this?

In MIUI5 I had CPU status and temperature showed at status bar. In changelog I saw "status of CPU and Battery state, stats and temp" part. Does it mean I can do that again? Do I need to be a dev to be able to use that or does it have a simpler explanation (should I read about ssh android development for example) ?
use terminal emulator or connecto via ssh to a terminal on your phone.
type:
smiui-status.sh

You will get informations about cpu freqs, stats and battery temperature. But only on terminal. I dont think this is what you wanted...

Where did you have that status bar info ? On offical MIUI v5 ?

Reactions: Elbay Malik
use terminal emulator or connecto via ssh to a terminal on your phone.
type:
smiui-status.sh

You will get informations about cpu freqs, stats and battery temperature. But only on terminal. I dont think this is what you wanted...

Where did you have that status bar info ? On offical MIUI v5 ?
thanks for the info. yes, that's not what I wanted

yes, I had it in MIUI5 official in Mi2s by using wsm module named mi-tools. I even had green color for <400MHz, orange for 400<x<700MHz and red for >700MHz. Also I had the same for battery temp, green for <25, orange for 25<x<35 and red for >35

Edit: Wait, I kinda think that it was in MoKee ROM by xposed module.. Yes, it wasn't in MIUI5, sorry

Cant confirm your problem. Maybe you have headphones connected ?

I meet the same issue, headphones (without any features) connected or not. It appears from the last version. It happend in games apps and the default music apps. How can I help more?

Reactions: jack4ya
I meet the same issue, headphones (without any features) connected or not. It appears from the last version. It happend in games apps and the default music apps. How can I help more?
Did you redownload the ROM ? The first version I uploaded was buggy due to problems from xiaomi.eu. This bug is fixed and ROM is reuploaded.

Can we do this
Download ROM and go to update app select installation file and update??
Can we install without can?

I have a question, it's not Rom-related. Anyone with experience with MiKey;

will using the MiKey turn the phone into the headphone-function or will the back speaker still be used when for example playing YouTube videos ?

Hi,
I started v6 translation, but can not compile rom with new locales.They are skiped. I use jbart. with wiui works, but I wanted to use this rom. is there any trick?

There are Betatesters wanted for v6 L-based miui. Do you have any plans to end KK based rom development and change to L based Rom? Nothing concrete, just ideas for the future :)

I'm running standard Miui V5 on the Mi2s.

How do i install this rom, do i just rename it to Update and install just like i would to a weekly Miui update?