[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

ok trying.
I have problems with official too...today it doesn't turn it on again...no problem for 4 days then again today bootleg...no alarm mother f....(i put it but it couldn't boot).
Had to reboot in the other system...
Why this? I tried then to use miflash but i couldn't use because it shows me an error...don't know what to do
MiFlash should always work, even if you break the recovery (tryed personally, ehehe). Are you sure you did everything right?

well i don't know it worked immediately when i tried with new mi4 now no...it gives me error something like 8000450 couldn't load
I don't know i hate windows and his f...errors so i don't want to analyze. I use mac sin 15 years...
I tried all miflash version and stable or developer tgz image rom file but always same error

then it changed thew way to put the wallpaper...i can't put wallpaper anymore like before. for example in lock screen. Why they have to change always things going great

What version of MiFlash are you using? What version of windows?
What release of Miui are you trying to flash?

To change wallpaper go to Settings>Wallpaper (Impostazioni>Sfondo in italian). Then Choose Wallpaper, and scroll down to Browse. Choose the app you want and select the Background for what you want.

Or just in the Launcher, two fingers to zoom out, wallpaper, scroll to the right and press browse. :)

Reactions: sebsch1991
you didn't understand...i know how to do i want to change lock screen wallpaper but they change the way, i can't cut anymore the image as i want

Can you add a little mod for statusbar in every update this best rom.. a center clock..
I'm sure all users sMIUI like too..thanks for your hardworks.
Loveee it

Should it be better to have sMiui on both partitions? I'm using sMiui on the 2nd partition. Is it necessary to update Miui on partition 1?

Should it be better to have sMiui on both partitions? I'm using sMiui on the 2nd partition. Is it necessary to update Miui on partition 1?
As you prefer i guess :) you can choose what you like to use.. sMiUI for battery saving and performance, or official MIUI for have features some days before.

Reactions: lekzzz
sMiUI 5.1.30 is online and ready to download.

We got some nice fixes and great improvements in battery life this week, just like gpu freq limiter and further improvements to cpu freq limiter... Check out opening Post and changelog ;)

Have a nice weekend!

Reactions: cemanie
Oh god now can limit gpu too?? Trying again from xiaomi official if everything good I will donate more...

Oh god now can limit gpu too?? Trying again from xiaomi official if everything good I will donate more...
Working for me, tryed 2-3 days now with 960mhz cpu and 330mhz gpu, no bootloops or anything, games are pretty smooth too :)