[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 - Redirected

hi guys;
miui version: jlb48.0
mi recovery 2.0
and how to install this rom? do i need a computer?
i want to install devoloper rom because i can not root access. thanks

Last edited:
5.1.2 is online, first Version in 2015 !

Unfortunately still based on 4.12.26, due to Xiaomi Hollidays, but packed with some nice new features fixes and updates ;)
Have a nice weekend !

hi guys;
miui version: jlb48.0
mi recovery 2.0
and how to install this rom? do i need a computer?
i want to install devoloper rom because i can not root access. thanks
Please read install instructions in Post #1
You will need CWM (Clockworkmod Recovery) to install sMIUI ROM!

Please try 5.1.3 Version. This should fix it!

5.1.3 is online and is highly recommended!!!

Last 5.1.2 Version has problems with /system partition space, which could and did end in bootloops...
Furthermore I have managed to remove the "Europe TimeZone lock"!
See Changelog in Post #2 for all Changes !

Please try 5.1.3 Version. This should fix it!

5.1.3 is online and is highly recommended!!!

Last 5.1.2 Version has problems with /system partition space, which could and did end in bootloops...
Furthermore I have managed to remove the "Europe TimeZone lock"!
See Changelog in Post #2 for all Changes !
Too much reboots (sometimes 5 times in 1h, sometimes no reboot for one or two hours). No game, no intensive use. Just email, browser.
I will wait for some more releases.
Anyway thanks for the work.

Too much reboots (sometimes 5 times in 1h, sometimes no reboot for one or two hours). No game, no intensive use. Just email, browser.
I will wait for some more releases.
Anyway thanks for the work.
Im afraid that you have problems using sMIUI . Did you wipe data before first using sMIUI ?
Please can you tell me which functions you enabled in AROMA ?

That can help me fixing things, if there is any bugs.

Im afraid that you have problems using sMIUI . Did you wipe data before first using sMIUI ?
Please can you tell me which functions you enabled in AROMA ?

That can help me fixing things, if there is any bugs.
No problem, you do that for fun. Your work is appreciated ;-)

I didn't install any special function, I installed with all default values.
I'm using Inbox and Chrome Beta, but not sure they are the origin of the issues, because I regularly clean the memory.
I think eventually I was using the MIUI browser but with no more luck.

I did wipe data, cache and Dalvik cache before install. No error or warning message during install.

The reboot appears with no specific reason. While writing a new http address in the browser, while just browsing or looking a webpage (without scrolling). Sometimes also it rebooted while in standby.
I didn't see anything that could tell me it comes from a specific manipulation or a specific application.

No problem, you do that for fun. Your work is appreciated ;-)

I didn't install any special function, I installed with all default values.
I'm using Inbox and Chrome Beta, but not sure they are the origin of the issues, because I regularly clean the memory.
I think eventually I was using the MIUI browser but with no more luck.

I did wipe data, cache and Dalvik cache before install. No error or warning message during install.

The reboot appears with no specific reason. While writing a new http address in the browser, while just browsing or looking a webpage (without scrolling). Sometimes also it rebooted while in standby.
I didn't see anything that could tell me it comes from a specific manipulation or a specific application.

Sounds strange. You may know that I do not own a Mi2A. So I cannot test the releases...

Maybe other users can help you or confirm your problems ?!

sMiUI 5.1.9 is online and ready to download for you.
Got some great new Features this week ;)

Download Link in Post #1
Have a nice weekend!

sMiUI 5.1.9 is online and ready to download for you.
Got some great new Features this week ;)

Download Link in Post #1
Have a nice weekend!
It works great! I need to use setcpu to fix the gpu to 1200mhz though cause even if I set it first in aroma it randomly unlock to 1700. I'd like to ask you if there is a way to unlock the permission manager or if there is a good app to use instead. Thanks for your work, it's really valuable

It works great! I need to use setcpu to fix the gpu to 1200mhz though cause even if I set it first in aroma it randomly unlock to 1700. I'd like to ask you if there is a way to unlock the permission manager or if there is a good app to use instead. Thanks for your work, it's really valuable
What do you mean with unlock permission manager ?

75e088eb0abe3970ae6d95a20b9293a1.jpg

5f868af7d22480e1d640c859fa5b1a37.jpg

I can't change apps' permissions with built-in permission manager app

I can't change apps' permissions with built-in permission manager app

You have to enable it in permissions App ...
Open Security App -> Press on "Permissions" -> Press the little gear-wheel in top right corner -> enable Permissions !

After that you should be able to set your permissions..

You have to enable it in permissions App ...
Open Security App -> Press on "Permissions" -> Press the little gear-wheel in top right corner -> enable Permissions !

After that you should be able to set your permissions..
That was easy! Thanks! Is it possible to remove the volume warning when the aux is plugged? It's not a big deal but it's kinda annoying

sMiUI 5.1.16 is online and ready to download.

Mms Bug is fixed and i think xiaomi removed the OHO mode for mi2s.

sMiUI 5.1.23 is online and ready to download !

This weeks update contains some great new Features and BugFixes!
I hope you like the new BootAnimation and enjoy using sMiUI ;P

Have a nice weekend !

Reactions: leefengeniet
Hi. First of all thanks for your ROM.
And question next: Can you in next builds add feature for removing question for increasing sound to high level with plugged hradphones?

sMiUI 5.1.30 is online and ready to download.

We got some nice fixes and great improvements in battery life this week, just like gpu freq limiter and further improvements to cpu freq limiter... Check out opening Post and changelog ;)

Have a nice weekend!

Reactions: leefengeniet
Hello , since I updated to 5.1.30 I can not use the front camera , I returned to 5.1.23 and I have the same problem on IT and all other ROM installed on system1 and system2