MULTI 5.1.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's gz. Do you have gz extension?
It doesn't matter. You have to unpack this archive. Doesn't matter what extension it has. The files are in that archive..

Wysłane z MI4
ok thanks Acid , just report what he wrote...

I have miui 4.5.12 on sys 1 and sMiui 5.1.23 on sys 2, cwm 6.0.5.1, TDB enabled.
Which difference between thisRom and sMiui one?
If I want go back to miui v5 4.5.12 need flash fastboot one of it?
If I flash this rom will lose cwm?

Last edited:
Is one of these also going to work for the FDD-LTE version of the Mi4? (I can't download the latest version of the miui rom OTA, because the download is so slow it fails afte a couple of KB's)

Is one of these also going to work for the FDD-LTE version of the Mi4? (I can't download the latest version of the miui rom OTA, because the download is so slow it fails afte a couple of KB's)
Same ROM for all Mi4 variants...

~Tapatalk~

I just installed the ROM on my MI2 and I no longer Wi-Fi. In the settings, Wi-Fi remains in "activation wifi" but nothing happens. What to do to fix it?
Screenshot_2015-01-29-17-47-28.png

thank you. how to change this mode to have the wifi?
For first installation of MIUI6 special edition on Mi2S you have to use MiFlash and Fastboot ROM package. Otherwise WiFi won't work.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

My first MIUI and I'm very happy with it, together with my brand new Redmi 2!

Actually, before I had the stock MIUI but it had a lot of problems, specially the fonts (I'm Portuguese). The language itself was not a problem but the fonts were really annoying and I could not download any good ones from the chinese Themes store.
When I found out that I could change to this rom without rooting/flashing I did it immediately, since I do not like to flash a brand new phone. And it feels much more clean than the original one (no Mi Store, no Chinese characters everywhere, Google services and Play Store pre-installed, etc.).

All this to say that I'm really happy now and I would like to thank to all the xiaomi.eu community (specially the developers) all the support to this product. A Xiaomi phone + xiaomi.eu ROM make a really high quality combination, specially when compared with the competition.

THANK YOU ALL!

P.S./Edit: My only problem after installing this rom were the facebook notifications, but apparently I manage to solve that by allowing autostart of the FB app and FB Messenger app in the Security app/settings.

Last edited:
Reactions: ingbrzy
Status
Not open for further replies.