[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

hello,
is there any way how to turn off that annoying sound when phone is plugged/unplugged from usb charger? same with uninstall application sound...

thank you!

Hi all,
Anyone else having problem switching to front camera on Skype?... meaning that it is not switching, it goes black...

I'm running standard Miui V5 on the Mi2s.

How do i install this rom, do i just rename it to Update and install just like i would to a weekly Miui update?
Follow the install instructions on Post #1. You need CWM Recovery !

can you sharing the icon set of the image in #1 post? :D
You can download it in Themes App ! Its named "christmas snowfall" .. Im just using the icons , dont know how the rest looks like ^^...

hello,
is there any way how to turn off that annoying sound when phone is plugged/unplugged from usb charger? same with uninstall application sound...

thank you!
You can take MiXplorer or rootExplorer and go to \system\media\audio\ui\ and delete the sounds you dont want :)

Hi all,
Anyone else having problem switching to front camera on Skype?... meaning that it is not switching, it goes black...
Cant help you sorry Im not using skype. Maybe one of the other users here ?

Reactions: Swos
hello,

thank you!
I had a look in the folder /system/media/audio/ui but couldn't work out which files to delete to achieve this. If anyone figures it out let me know please

I had a look in the folder /system/media/audio/ui but couldn't work out which files to delete to achieve this. If anyone figures it out let me know please
why dont you just play them with your phone or pc ? you will hear and be able to identify your sounds

Hello,
My phone suddenly started to ring later than normally.. The last days it was maybe 1-5 minutes later but today it rang nearly 20 minutes late.. Any idea why? I'm on the latest experimental version.

Send with my Xperia Z3 Compact