[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

the screen lock sound is totaly different :/ had the same problem with an older version, that's why i decided not to use smiui

5.1.23, the latest one from here. I guess I am the only one with such a problem :/ Everytime the screen wakes, before unlocking, this sound is played. Even when the alarm turns on the screen.

Last edited:
5.1.23, the latest one from here. I guess I am the only one with such a problem :/ Everytime the screen wakes, before unlocking, this sound is played. Even when the alarm turns on the screen.
You said "this is why you decided not to use sMiUI" .. I wanted to know what ROM you are using instead of sMiUI to fix your problem ?

I don't agree with you, because smiui 5.1.23 working is fine (including CPU Freq limit) and If you followed installation instructions you don't have bugs. instruction that working for me described before

Отправлено с моего MI 3W через Tapatalk

Reactions: Kyruf
The mysterious sound is gone, haven't heard it for an hour. I've set the cpu freq limit to about 1,2 ghz, cant remember the exact value, but no-frills shows that the processor is scaling up to 2,3GHz. How can I check if it's working fine?

edit: as I was typing this I unlocked my phone to check an email and it played again ;_:

edit2: problem fixed. I am carrying my phone in a wallet case. I hold my electronic cards there. Phone's NFC was on and it's the card that was making it do that sound when unlocked. Placed the card on the back of the phone - sound plays. I am sorry for troubling you.. :( Never before have these cards interacted with my phones.

Last edited:
The mysterious sound is gone, haven't heard it for an hour. I've set the cpu freq limit to about 1,2 ghz, cant remember the exact value, but no-frills shows that the processor is scaling up to 2,3GHz. How can I check if it's working fine?

edit: as I was typing this I unlocked my phone to check an email and it played again ;_:

edit2: problem fixed. I am carrying my phone in a wallet case. I hold my electronic cards there. Phone's NFC was on and it's the card that was making it do that sound when unlocked. Placed the card on the back of the phone - sound plays. I am sorry for troubling you.. :( Never before have these cards interacted with my phones.
Im glad you could fix your problem.
As for the CPU Freq Limit.. Did you install latest sMiUI 5.1.23? Can you please post your /sdcard/MIUI/sMiUI_boot.log ?

It's fixed. There is an extra space between the = and the frequency.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-28-20-13-54.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-28-20-13-54.png
    194.4 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
sMiUI 5.1.30 is online and ready to download.

We got some nice fixes and great improvements in battery life this week, just like gpu freq limiter and further improvements to cpu freq limiter... Check out opening Post and changelog ;)

Have a nice weekend!

Reactions: genothomas
no, just flash over it ;)
If i want install it for first time, how can i do?
When i tried to install sMIUI 5.1.23 for the first time ( wipe data, cache and dalvik), it's went in bootloop when i rebooted after first start.

Last edited:
thru CWM or updater?
CWM, updater will not work anyways.

If i want install it for first time, how can i do?
When i tried to install sMIUI 5.1.23 for the first time ( wipe data, cache and dalvik), it's went in bootloop when i rebooted after first start.
What version of CWM are you using?
When installing the sMiUI choose to install the CWM r11 in aroma settings, should work :)