[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

@sebsch1991 So when I flash I have to choose for 960mhz and after installing I can choose performance if I need more speed?
Choose what you prefer, at 960mhz it's still pretty smooth (of course not fast as the official opening apps), i am using that :)

Yes using performance mode will pomp your performance to 2457mhz cpu and 578mhz gpu and going back will set back to the limit you have chose at the install (or the limit you changed in /etc/init.d/01sMIUI_optimizations)

Reactions: lekzzz
I think it's great Rom but battery is not perfect yet.
After 12 hours of battery I have 73% and 1:50 screen on. 3g and wi fi I didn't use it very very hard. I see 17 percent usage of Android system while max in xiaomi official is 8 percent.
Then I put 1,90 ghz of cpu and 330 gpu.
Surely is much more smooth so I can understand it but let's say battery is not enough optimized. I don't think downclock is the only way to preserve battery but optimization of code

Screenshot_2015-01-28-15-24-05.png
Screenshot_2015-01-27-15-37-06.png

All,
The explorer apps is not working, always force close every time I try to use it. Anyone has the same problem with me?

All,
The explorer apps is not working, always force close every time I try to use it. Anyone has the same problem with me?
This is a official english translation bug from xiaomi in latest version. Change language or install file explorer from previous build..

Reactions: CakraMas
After two days. Great Rom I like so much. But battery is not good as stock. 4 hours screen display and I downclocked too

After two days. Great Rom I like so much. But battery is not good as stock. 4 hours screen display and I downclocked too
Can you give any information about what is more battery hungry than on stock ? You should see that when you compare your battery stats between sMiUI and stock.

The phone with 3G data consumes a lot of battery regardless of the rom. I really have not done statistics compared to the stock rom. Also can modify the file built.prop to optimize consumption. I do not know what adjustments will this rom in this file.
Reference built.prop: http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=943385

Yes you're right.
Now 49min screen 51 percent.
Tonight I left it on with all connection disable but not the line and after 8 hours battery went from 75 to 55%......

I had problems with the airplane mode. I do not put the airplane mode. What I do is close all processes. I have the app called Battery Doctor, and I close with this app all the process. If I disconnect the data and wifi, I do not usually eat much more than 3% at night. Funny how the airplane mode on MI4

Definetely
I don't know why so many percentage this night....really range.
Anyway I can close all processes with miui launcher too or cleaner app.

Airplane mode completely bugged

Definetely
I don't know why so many percentage this night....really range.
Anyway I can close all processes with miui launcher too or cleaner app.

Airplane mode completely bugged
Please try the folowing:
-Use Root Explorer and edit /system/build.prop
-Delete all lines after "#Additional Tweaks sMIUI"
-Reboot

Please try again and tell me if it fixed your battery drain or airplane mode issues

Yes, the problem with the airplane mode is something tremendous. I've tried everything, and no way. Must be some kind of driver-level motherboard, or something, because it's not normal. I've tried even with fastboot rom, and I can not make it work. I found this so that it works similar to airplane mode: kill processes, "Battery Doctor" app too, and then disconnect data and wifi. Try it.

i agree 100 percent. I tried too with that method some days ago and it worked so yes. disconnect all the data and wifi and battery is ok

Im currently kinda busy so not many new features this week. But fortunately I found some battery drain issues that should be fixed with sMiUI 5.2.6 !

You dont wear your monday pants on tuesday, christmas is not in summer and you never release MIUI on thursdays :p
So here it comes, sMiUI 5.2.6 ready to download on 06-02-2015 ;) !!!

Have a nice weekend !

Reactions: enervo
Oh god amazing.

Well if have to be sincere no solved issues but rom is so smooth and fluid is ok for me.
I can last 4 hours screen in general if it's good condition so ok for me now.sure it's not a battery champion now..

please report back how batterylife on 5.2.6 is for you. seems that your 3g issues are not rom related

Ok but I don't think is only 3G issues...battery going not very good even in wi if..what you modified?