[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

sMiUI 5.1.30 is online and ready to download.

We got some nice fixes and great improvements in battery life this week, just like gpu freq limiter and further improvements to cpu freq limiter... Check out opening Post and changelog ;)

Have a nice weekend!
I can see GPU freq limiter to 200 mhz only. What about 330 mhz?

There is again a problem with security app. It gives root permission without asking to every app. By the way, I had 10-11 apps that had root access in previous sMIUI ROM, and I did dirty flash the new ROM. It should've already given access to those apps that I gave permission a week ago, shouldn't it?

We have several issues with this ROM
* File manager FC (also on the mi3 and mi4)
* Google keyboard freezes, uninstall and reinstall needed. (Might be the app.)
* General freezes...

Might it be connected to the 200mhz limit?

I had the same google keyboard problem also with the previous sMiui release.
Since it's free in play store now, I've updated it and then I had to reboot the device to make it work and now it's fine.

I figured that...
But the file manager... That I don't question. But to be honest, I suspect the official ROM, not Sebsch work.
I just use another file manager, so I don't mind, but it is a bug.

I have bootloop on sMIUI 5.1.30. I upgrade from 4.12.19 version (without wipe).
After full wipe - the same problem.

Nice update.

Now the APP will have to ask for root permission. That bug is gone. Well done!
Yes, I can confirm that. Even though the root list was empty after install, the apps that had root permission before, got updated automatically to enabled root, but the ones that were not, asked for root permission in security app

Reactions: llision
Just amazing!

More than 4 hours screen-on and I still have more than 30% Battery left!

Screenshot_2015-01-31-07-38-25.png

try turning off the control data (I had given the same problem) and create a profile with battereria "erases memory automatically after 5 minutes"
sorry for English

You have missed my point. I was using the phone all the time, so it have to be wake up. And I was saying the battery life is good!

That is not screen on time actually. You can see screen on at settings/additional settings/battery/battery use/hardware/screen. There you can see the screen on time. Otherwise what you have shown is standby time.

On that screen we can not read the process how the battery was burned. So I chose to post this screen. And the screen on time can also be read from this screen.

On that screen we can not read the process how the battery was burned. So I chose to post this screen. And the screen on time can also be read from this screen.
Yes I know. But if I disable display sleep and put my phone on with wifi and 3g open I can claim to have more than 9 10 hrs of on screen time. Without showing hardware/software use this attachment cannot be implied to be a true life version ;)

Reactions: thaimax
Yes I know. But if I disable display sleep and put my phone on with wifi and 3g open I can claim to have more than 9 10 hrs of on screen time. Without showing hardware/software use this attachment cannot be implied to be a true life version ;)
But you don't use very much CPU and GPU