Support for STABLE releases?

Ckf92

Members
Jan 10, 2015
Hello will you support STABLE ROM for redmi2 (HM2014811)??
I really hope so!

thank you for your answer.

it's really a pity.. Why ? actually stable rom seems to run better ... and it's only montlhy release...so less work..

I agree, it'd be great if you could do a redmi 2 stable version.

Since the phone is released, all beta have some annoying bugs that are not good for every day use. I can't find any multi language stable version for redmi 2.

Reactions: Ckf92
CPASMOI i don't how to use JBART :( where to find language files? do you have the FONT in *.mtz (the one from your release) because your font is real better for french... but it's really true stable version run better... even the music player has less bug with tag....

i tried a bit with jbart but the left boton for recent apps is "broken" after compiling with cpasmoi script... is it possible to fix that ???

Actually, i really think you should support STABLE version. As you can check.. we aree on SUNDAY and there is no releases for REDMI 2 from Xiaomi.. i'm not sure it will be release weekly. so it's definitely better to support STABLE ROM ... don't you think? your work is simply awesome... that's why i'm asking you for that.. cheers mate.

Actually, i really think you should support STABLE version. As you can check.. we aree on SUNDAY and there is no releases for REDMI 2 from Xiaomi.. i'm not sure it will be release weekly. so it's definitely better to support STABLE ROM ... don't you think? your work is simply awesome... that's why i'm asking you for that.. cheers mate.
lol.. ask Redmi 1S users if they love STABLE releases... :)
So 5.1.30 for Redmi 2 has delay few days.. so..? wait max one week for next release...

Actually i have also a redmi 1s... and i know miui is a piece of s**t on it. (mine is running under mokee..) i have also redmi2 and actually it's running under stable version in english... because it's simply better. just check music player if you can. everything is runing better on stable version on redmi 2. i really like yours roms that's why i'm asking again and again to trying to change your mind ;) i tried JBART with french cpasmoi script and it's almost good..... please ;)

Actually i have also a redmi 1s... and i know miui is a piece of s**t on it. (mine is running under mokee..) i have also redmi2 and actually it's running under stable version in english... because it's simply better. just check music player if you can. everything is runing better on stable version on redmi 2. i really like yours roms that's why i'm asking again and again to trying to change your mind ;) i tried JBART with french cpasmoi script and it's almost good..... please ;)
whats better on music player there..? just wait for next stable and music player will be same like in dev versions...

mp3 more stuttering, tags with accent ("é", "è" etc..) doesn't work on dev version. AD2P is broken too (display track name on bluetooth device doesn't appear but i didn't try yet with stable to see if it's working) Actually stable version find almost all my covers album ... dev version doesn't ....maybe some other stuff..

edit : AD2p also broken in stable. i hope xiaomi dev will fit all that issue. i'm a bit disaoppointed at the moment.

Last edited:
wishing the asian band ROM would be supported too. It's too much pain on CM11 which is kind of many strange bugs atm. And I still have no time to focus on debug and cook ROM myself.

New Redmi 2 stable version was released today
But without multilanguaje...fortunately we can enjoy the great work of this forum to use our terminals on other languajes
i dont know when xiaomi will start with the multilanguaje project but i really wish that xiaomi.eu roms will continue eith new releases, they are necesary

To install the stable ROM i have to do the same things as for the developer or there' s something different?