[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

But you don't use very much CPU and GPU
That is why it would not be true life version of battery life. I've seen so many such 7hrs screen-on time or 8hrs that don't have any application (except android system, mediaserver, android, sdcard and etc that are required by the system and not launched by the user) in top 7 places at battery use screen, that I'm immune to such attachments. Sorry @llision for such harsh language. I don't mean to hurt you. But for a comparison you have to show the battery use by apps and hardware also to be sure that the battery life you have shown can be a true life situation. As I said, if I leave my phone with disabled display sleep, it would make more hours screen on time, and I can compare it to yours, since you also don't have battery use screens of apps and hardware ;)

That is why it would not be true life version of battery life. I've seen so many such 7hrs screen-on time or 8hrs that don't have any application (except android system, mediaserver, android, sdcard and etc that are required by the system and not launched by the user) in top 7 places at battery use screen, that I'm immune to such attachments. Sorry @llision for such harsh language. I don't mean to hurt you. But for a comparison you have to show the battery use by apps and hardware also to be sure that the battery life you have shown can be a true life situation. As I said, if I leave my phone with disabled display sleep, it would make more hours screen on time, and I can compare it to yours, since you also don't have battery use screens of apps and hardware ;)
how do you leave phon whit disabled display sleep, sorry for question but my bad english

how do you leave phon whit disabled display sleep, sorry for question but my bad english
settings/additional settings/display/sleep-->Never
If you won't lock your phone, display would not get to sleep, thus you would have screen on time all the time ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: thaimax
I did, but my question is whit default installation we have the same rom?
No, sMIUI is custumized more, and it has Aroma installer, so that you can select what apps/settings you want to flash before flashing ROM. But actually yes, in a way they are both derivative of the MIUI6 ROM for MI2s found in en.miui.com forum but with easier steps of flashing.

No, sMIUI is custumized more, and it has Aroma installer, so that you can select what apps/settings you want to flash before flashing ROM. But actually yes, in a way they are both derivative of the MIUI6 ROM for MI2s found in en.miui.com forum but with easier steps of flashing.
so actually the only difference betweenthe two rom here and the one in en.miui.
w

why not? it is better than both xiaomi.eu and en.miui.com versions of the ROM
w

why not? it is better than both xiaomi.eu and en.miui.com versions of the ROM
I talk about dispalay

so actually the only difference betweenthe two rom here and the one in en.miui.

I talk about dispalay
Oh, okay. In forums, the ROMs are compared by which of them has more screen-on time. If one ROM has longer screen on time, it is said to be better than another. And thus, some people in forums (I've been visiting android forums for last 3 years) leave their phone's display, wifi and 3g open but don't use any app on the phone. This time, screen on time gets longer, and that ROM seems to be better than others. Thus, in android forums, for better comparison, battery lives are presented as 4 attachments:
-Battery life graph (the one @llision posted)
-Apps battery use
-Hardware battery use
-Screen on time (from settings/additional settings/battery/battery use/hardware/display)#

Without these attachments, that screen on time or battery life cannot be compared to a real life battery use ;)

P.S. I listed the battery use attachments for MIUI6 ROM. They are different for different devices/different ROMs

Yes I know. But if I disable display sleep and put my phone on with wifi and 3g open I can claim to have more than 9 10 hrs of on screen time. Without showing hardware/software use this attachment cannot be implied to be a true life version ;)

I haven't thought so deep into it.

But pls trust me, my friend! And live a simple life. That's it.

Ok, no problem. Just in case if anyone asks, next time post the app/hardware battery use also ;)

Cuz I didn't want to convince anyone. After 4 hours YouTube with Bluetooth speaker connected at the very morning, I just found this version had a good battery life and wanted to share with all of you. That's it.

But next time I will take your advice. :)

Oh, okay. In forums, the ROMs are compared by which of them has more screen-on time. If one ROM has longer screen on time, it is said to be better than another. And thus, some people in forums (I've been visiting android forums for last 3 years) leave their phone's display, wifi and 3g open but don't use any app on the phone. This time, screen on time gets longer, and that ROM seems to be better than others. Thus, in android forums, for better comparison, battery lives are presented as 4 attachments:
-Battery life graph (the one @llision posted)
-Apps battery use
-Hardware battery use
-Screen on time (from settings/additional settings/battery/battery use/hardware/display)#

Without these attachments, that screen on time or battery life cannot be compared to a real life battery use ;)

P.S. I listed the battery use attachments for MIUI6 ROM. They are different for different devices/different ROMs
understood

Cuz I didn't want to convince anyone. After 4 hours YouTube with Bluetooth speaker connected at the very morning, I just found this version had a good battery life and wanted to share with all of you. That's it.

But next time I will take your advice. :)
Thanks for your report. Very much appreciated !

When installing you can select if you want MiBand to be installed.
Then you can find it, most likely at your most right screen, at the end of your other apps.
It's an orange icon.
You can search in your phone by dragging/swiping the bottom of your screen up wards.

Hey Seb, is it possible to have viper4android drivers as an option in aroma? I think it's an essential upgrade and after every Friday'supdate I manually install them :)

Hey Seb, is it possible to have viper4android drivers as an option in aroma? I think it's an essential upgrade and after every Friday'supdate I manually install them :)
I dont think we need it. What are the benefits ?

I think most users are just fine with the volume boost mod I already included.
But if there is enough people asking for it, sure I can think about adding it.

Hi @sebsch1991. Italian translation very bad, somewhere besides english there is a language looks like bulgarian, ungarian or some llke that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-01-09-53-05[1].png
    Screenshot_2015-02-01-09-53-05[1].png
    69.5 KB · Views: 614
Last edited:

I'm not sure... What are the current volume boosts for? Besides the obvious.
Which volumes in particular?

I agree with you. I've used v4a for 2-3 month and its a real battery killer. Besides, the volume boost options are pretty much enough for me.

I'm not sure... What are the current volume boosts for? Besides the obvious.
Which volumes in particular?
there are:
- default volume (lowest)
- boost volume sMIUI (a bit higher)
- boost volume MID (moderate)
- boost volume HIGH (highest volume)

By selecting any of these you can manage to have the volume range you need.