[ROM] [4.4.4] [02/02/15] CM11 for MiPad (by Pumbaster)

I flashed back the 0114 version since the newer 0115 and up ones gave me serious wakelock issues. The device doesn't go to sleep anymore in those because of ConnectivityService wakelock.

It seems to be connected to wifi, only if I turn it completely off the device goes to sleep. When I set it to turn off when display is off the wakelocks stay. (I also disabled location services, scanning for open networks, etc).

I flashed back the 0114 version since the newer 0115 and up ones gave me serious wakelock issues. The device doesn't go to sleep anymore in those because of ConnectivityService wakelock.

It seems to be connected to wifi, only if I turn it completely off the device goes to sleep. When I set it to turn off when display is off the wakelocks stay. (I also disabled location services, scanning for open networks, etc).

By me too... I reported this problem, and other users to Pumbaster on xdadevelopers.

Looks like it... OK I posted the Xda Thread in First Post... So see you there :)
But the installation procedure is better on this post, it gives more infos, not just install cwm but it explains how to install it. Could one of you put those infos on the xda thread ?

But the installation procedure is better on this post, it gives more infos, not just install cwm but it explains how to install it. Could one of you put those infos on the xda thread ?

I keep posting the latest ROM and Change log on first Post for bugs etc XDA is a better place because Pumbaster is there too

Cant boot onto MIUI, it get stock on booting logo, and when it appears "Powered by Android" thats it ... Of course I follow the exact steps from the first post.

Also I do a complete clean, format and reinstall everything CM11 on system 1 is running OK but on system 2 nothing happens, also at recovery cannot access SD card I have to use SD1 to put files and install.

If you talk about Dual boot, It seem's to normal. It's said somewhere in this thread i think, but the Lastests versions of the ROM aren't compatible with dual boot.

Cant boot onto MIUI, it get stock on booting logo, and when it appears "Powered by Android" thats it ... Of course I follow the exact steps from the first post.

Also I do a complete clean, format and reinstall everything CM11 on system 1 is running OK but on system 2 nothing happens, also at recovery cannot access SD card I have to use SD1 to put files and install.

Over on Xda Some Dudes are saying with latest 21/1 Dual Boot is broken. Try with only System 1 and look if the Problem is still there. And

Hi,
I've got a quick question on this., how do i boot to ClockworkMod once I've installed CM11. I want to do some updates. I've tried fastboot (vol down + power) doesnt seemed to work. display fastboot logo and not responding from there.

help pls

Hendra

Cm11 - developer settings
Enable extended restart menu ( maybe translation is 100% correct)

Then you can restart direct to recovery..

And i think it is vol up + power, but im not sure.

Thanx :)

I will try it, the multiuser is very important for me

another question... Does the ROM has OTA updates?