MULTI 5.2.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope not at all. I have Mi4 without wipe since MIUI v5 and now every week MIUI 6.
No FC.

Wysłano z MI Note
So can u tell me where how do i fix that...
I made fastboot flashed latest cn rom, than flashed this rom and wiped cache ...
I get this issue on the latest 2 updates i guess, as the member above said in every 3-4 days i get those force close.

I don't know. Nobody post logs and logcats, nobody post their history, nobody post their apps installed and especially mods. Nobody says even if and what settings they restore after wipe etc.

If someone posts something like this:
"hey I got FC for my app and won't tell you which app but I hope you have clear how fix it bye."

Then I don't bother to help.

Wysłano z MI Note

Reactions: gabril
Hi everybody. I can't find current week's ROM update 02.20. There was no update last friday?

Can someone tell me how to get flat icons (mostly for google and newly installed apps) on chinese miui 6 rom (stable and developer versions) like they are on xiaomi.eu versions?

I can tell from this line you already have the Mi Note on your hands. Can we expect multilang ROM for it any time soon?
I ordered mine, but black color will take some time to be released...
When you will get back MiNote, multi will be released...

~Tapatalk~

hi there,

i have a redmi note 4g lte with 5.2.13 flashed, all works fine, no problems whatsoever. to the contrary of some reports here, on my phone i get excellent battery live. i do use stock email app and on weekends i get two days without recharge and have 30%-40% left on sunday night. the most battery drain i get from an app that i have installed, "wake on gesture", but even with this "load", battery life is perfect for me.

i still miss the option to block apps to get the phone ID, but i guess that´s a different story.

thanks for all your hard work!!!!

Anyone has problems with PPSSPP on MiPad? I get controls flickering and black screen in most games now, I even downgraded the app, changed settings and stuff but no major improvement. Some games that worked perfectly now lag, others simply don't load. My device is rooted but I haven't done much to it since last update. Not using wsm tools or anything invasive.

Anyone has problems with PPSSPP on MiPad? I get controls flickering and black screen in most games now, I even downgraded the app, changed settings and stuff but no major improvement. Some games that worked perfectly now lag, others simply don't load. My device is rooted but I haven't done much to it since last update. Not using wsm tools or anything invasive.
I have problems with PPSSPP, but my phone is a Mi 4

Can you tell me what theme you are using on these weekly realeses (mi3) because only on your roms all icons are flat! Thanks
yea we add some extra icons for common apps...

Do we have any update tomorrow?And the problem watching youtube videos on miui browser is gonna be solved?

Hi all, thanks for a great work, sometimes to unlock the phone the lockscreen stops and does't response for a two seconds the screen turns black and later is normally, i had clean instalation in a mi4w in spanish, the same whit a mi3w thanks a lot.!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.