[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

It's a long time that I have a problem. If I click a link from tapatalk does not open the connection but an error page. It is a known problem? Thank You

It's a problem from adblock.
In storage main folder you find a file sMIUI_allow_hosts.
Open it with a note editor and add without quotes
"redirect.viglink.com*"

Inviato dal mio MI 3W utilizzando Tapatalk.

Can you use miui.com's mms.apk, or add an option on aroma for this?
The xiaomi.eu mms.apk has a bug that the font is bigger, but the miui.com's one hasn't this bug

The center clock mod can be disabled only with aroma again?
Yes, you can only change that by reinstalling and choose another option in AROMA.

Hi sebsch,
Did you stop exp version!
Yes i did. If there is anything you miss in the xiaomi.eu base ROM, please let me know.

The xiaomi.eu mms.apk has a bug that the font is bigger, but the miui.com's one hasn't this bug
Can you please post a screenshot where I can see the difference ?

same for me, all fluent, gpu@400 and cpu limited to 1242.

Thanks sebsch1991 , nice release
did you enjoy your drinks ;-)
If your name is on first page, then yes I did, thanks :)
If not, then you might have donated to someone else ^^

---

Thanks for some drinks @jauling ! Cheers!

---

Good news! Ive managed to drastically reduce the required storage space of /system partition without removing any language or ressources files!
That means we should not have any "low space"-issues again and nobody has to repartition his device! Say good bye to bootloops and install whatever you want to your /system partition :)

This is the difference

8df61bfef5dbfd17feeb9bac15b5f029.jpg

713f1c35df53ed08e4f42aaa3c6af676.jpg

and dont' forget that there's no emoticons in the xiaomi.eu mms.apk

This is a problem of italian translation! Please change language to english and you will have smaller font size.
You should report that to xiaomi.eu translation team.
Yes I could mod it by myself but thats the wrong way. The problem should be fixed at its source.

I think its the same for the emoticons.

If your name is on first page, then yes I did, thanks :)
If not, then you might have donated to someone else

... :)

I have mistaken my coffee to wajk with some drink to you, and since you don't use the same cup.... Cheers

(have used my xda-alias runeupo @pp)

I have mistaken my coffee to wajk with some drink to you, and since you don't use the same cup.... Cheers

(have used my xda-alias runeupo @pp)
Oh ok :D Thanks and cheers. Weekend is over but I think Im gonna have a couple of drinks in the office tomorrow (good guy me :D) ...

I never liked the modded animations, but I will add it since you are not the only one asking for it. Stay tuned for next release :)

Thanks for your work sebsch1991! I have one question: can I use Mi themes or other modules in WSM tools without having soft random reboot or other problems? Thanks :)

Thanks for your work sebsch1991! I have one question: can I use Mi themes or other modules in WSM tools without having soft random reboot or other problems? Thanks :)
I skipped using MiTools since v6 ... I always had random reboots. I dont think its any better now.
I liked the MiThemes Module and I would patch it into the ROM but I dont know what they changed under the hood :/

Reactions: JohnLocke
I skipped using MiTools since v6 ... I always had random reboots. I dont think its any better now.
I liked the MiThemes Module and I would patch it into the ROM but I dont know what they changed under the hood :/
Thanks for answering :) I've the last question: I've the same problem of SkiFire13 reguarding the font of the app message (I'm Italian). As you suggest, we sholud report that to xiaomi.eu translation team (miui.it), but the team said they don't give support to xiaomi.eu rom (but in the link of the Miui 6 Multi, the miui.it team results as the translator). I'm a little confused. I know U can't do anything for this, however can U fix this problem of font in the Italian translate please? I'll appreciate for this. Thanks :)

Thanks for answering :) I've the last question: I've the same problem of SkiFire13 reguarding the font of the app message (I'm Italian). As you suggest, we sholud report that to xiaomi.eu translation team (miui.it), but the team said they don't give support to xiaomi.eu rom (but in the link of the Miui 6 Multi, the miui.it team results as the translator). I'm a little confused. I know U can't do anything for this, however can U fix this problem of font in the Italian translate please? I'll appreciate for this. Thanks :)
Please check if your "problem" is present when using the Miui.it ROM version.
If this is the case, you can just tell the miui.it team that you have that problem, because its not based on xiaomi.eu changes...
Maybe they tell you that this is "a feature, not a bug". Maybe they want it to be that big...

Please tell me what they told you, then I will see what I can do to reduce the size.

---

Good news! Ive managed to drastically reduce the required storage space of /system partition without removing any language or ressources files!
That means we should not have any "low space"-issues again and nobody has to repartition his device! Say good bye to bootloops and install whatever you want to your /system partition :)

Hi Sebsch, can you explain more? how many MB space left before and after? Or how many percentage the reduced is? can you describe it to make us clear?
thanks.

General question:

Normally, every month we got 1GB xiaomi cloud storage by clicking the bottom link/get more storage/visiting i.mi.com.
But this month, it seems not possible anymore. Can anyone confirm?

Hi Sebsch, can you explain more? how many MB space left before and after? Or how many percentage the reduced is? can you describe it to make us clear?
thanks.
Should be around 35-45 MB more ! Depends on the device and Apps you disable in AROMA.

Last edited:
Installed OTA in the UK this morning but problems with Google Now running very slowly. Have rolled back to 5.2.13 and all is fine. Oh on the Mi4.

This new sMiui runs great for me and battery drain in better than the previous version.

Only one thing: I use google keyboard and everytime I flash the new sMiui I have to update it in google play, but then keyboard doesn't appear on screen when I use messaging apps. So I reboot the device and after that the keyboard works properly.
Anyone has this problem?

Reactions: cartone
Installed OTA in the UK this morning but problems with Google Now running very slowly. Have rolled back to 5.2.13 and all is fine. Oh on the Mi4.
OTA ? There is no sMiUI OTA version...
If you installed anything OTA, it was not sMiUI

This new sMiui runs great for me and battery drain in better than the previous version.

Only one thing: I use google keyboard and everytime I flash the new sMiui I have to update it in google play, but then keyboard doesn't appear on screen when I use messaging apps. So I reboot the device and after that the keyboard works properly.
Anyone has this problem?

Will be fixed in next release, thanks for report.

Reactions: ale_gallagher