[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

I like this version.seems even more smooth and probably battery little improved.finally xiaomi left the notification screen on authomatically. Good.

Has also someone issues with the included Mail client?
I try to sync my phone with exchange 2010 and I get always the error message password or username incorrect.
With another Mail client (Nine) it works without issues.

Does anyone have an idea how I can solve this problem?

I would like to thank all Donators for their great support !!

I really enjoy creating sMiUI with all its features and it is a pleasure to see that others like and appreciate my work.

Thank You!

----

I actually planned to buy a Mi4 around christmas 2014, but I was waiting for a better price and now the 64 GB Version is not availble for weeks now ...
I will not be buying a Mi-Note or Mi-NotePro as I think it is kinda weird and uncomfortable to have such "big" devices. Phone up to 5 inch or Tablet with about 10 inch, I dont like that "phablet" idea...
Will I build sMiUI for Mi-Note ? Well if there is enough requests I will think about it.

I am hoping for a great Mi5 in Summer 2015 and will be preordering the device immediately as soon as its published

Reactions: cemanie and lekzzz
Hello sebsch1991 I am writing to respond to what you just wrote. I am an old owner of Mi4 now I switched to xiaomi mi note and I hope indeed I ask first to develop smiui notes for me since I have been using your rom for mi 4 and I found it great and perfect in all respects.
Every day more and check this forum in the hope that you have developed for me smiui notes.

Chinese NewYear guys so no new BaseROM this week.
But I´ve put all latest changes on 5.2.13 and bring you sMiUI 5.2.20 ;) !!

Online and ready to download in Post #1.

Have a nice weekend.

Reactions: CakraMas and lekzzz
Has anyone tried the game limbo on this ROM? I can't get it to work on multilanguage ROM. Kind regards Richard

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Didn't have the patience to wait for an answer, limbo did not work but wow this ROM is smooth :) I will continue using this ROM! Great work and thanks from Sweden!

Sent from my MI 4W

Didn't have the patience to wait for an answer, limbo did not work but wow this ROM is smooth :) I will continue using this ROM! Great work and thanks from Sweden!

Sent from my MI 4W
Thanks for your kind words!
Im afraid, but I dont play any games on my phone.

I wonder what takes us to the next level ;)
What do you expect ? ;P

Hello sebsch1991 I am writing to respond to what you just wrote. I am an old owner of Mi4 now I switched to xiaomi mi note and I hope indeed I ask first to develop smiui notes for me since I have been using your rom for mi 4 and I found it great and perfect in all respects.
Every day more and check this forum in the hope that you have developed for me smiui notes.
sMiUI for Mi-Note is ready to download, I am waiting for some Note users to test it.
But as always, sMiUI requires CWM recovery and I didnt find any CWM recovery available on the internet yet. I could build it by myself from source, but I would need a Mi-Note here to do that. So I think for now we have to wait...

---

Good news! Ive managed to drastically reduce the required storage space of /system partition without removing any language or ressources files!
That means we should not have any "low space"-issues again and nobody has to repartition his device! Say good bye to bootloops and install whatever you want to your /system partition :)

I've got a little feeling the battery is draining more this week, is that possible?

ef98b1cbafedbb267244768a0237a734.jpg
760f3e4c21a50e66065b9c7788d4b7a4.jpg
224e81ed3ae764ab97654bbd31f50354.jpg
38936f3d56f51fd6477b0e2b2a809017.jpg

Okay, I don't use Wifi during the day. I'm using mobile network so maybe that's it?

I can confirm.. I've noticed a less battery performance on the latest releases

Come on i see always when people say "I do 12 hours time screen on" always in wi fi.. 3g is important with wi fi fi use it 40 percent of time come on...
Then if you don't call, don't do anything if course I do 6 hours...

Come on i see always when people say "I do 12 hours time screen on" always in wi fi.. 3g is important with wi fi fi use it 40 percent of time come on...
I did 8 hours of screen on only with wifi watching films.. I do 5-6 hours with 3g while i'm at school, and there is low signal there..

Don't really understand your point?

Do you mean that I can't compare my battery usage because I use WiFi most of the time?

Don't really understand your point?

Do you mean that I can't compare my battery usage because I use WiFi most of the time?
I think what he want to say is: It's mostly impossible to get 6 hours screentime. For example, I use my phone for a lot of things. Not only wifi and movies. I use it as a business phone so you can imagine where most of the batterydrain wil go to ;)

Reactions: Kyruf
I think what he want to say is: It's mostly impossible to get 6 hours screentime. For example, I use my phone for a lot of things. Not only wifi and movies. I use it as a business phone so you can imagine where most of the batterydrain wil go to ;)
OK, thanks for the clarification. Yeah I can figure ;) I do also use it as my business phone normally but just not for now and for the following 6 months so I understand the difference :)