[Discussion] CM12 for Aries by M1cha

I ordered a USB power meter so I can hopefully debug battery drains. We'll see if that works or not :p
It should arrive next week.
The problem i think is the mobile network, when im connected to WiFi i dont have to many battery problems 3~5 hours of screen but when im not at home battery decreases so quickly

Last edited:
Reactions: heron and mikegiord
Anyone suffers from "PowerManagerService.WakeLocks" wakelock whenever not on wifi?
I'm having it 100% of the time on 3g

Ah, Well, I didnt realize its the exact same problem, I thought maybe its a different wakelock :)

don't use 0301, it's missing the whole audio config. re-uploading.
I have no idea about your data problem though. I guess u#Ll have to provide logs.
Thank you! Waiting for the new Build.
And the Data problem happens not only on my device. This thread and XDA has shown this issue.
When I switch data on, the Mobile signal disappear. After 5 seconds Mobile signal recover, but Data doesn't work.
Then this issue will loop if I still keep the data switch on.

maybe silly task but I have to:

I installed 20150218 and until now it worked nice for me (except bigger battery consumption)...

now I'm installing the newest 20150302 but during this installation I found I'm using cyanogen recovery
I never installed it - and used CWM 6.0.5.0. before
for me is not problem to use cyanogen one, but I mis there backup of current rom, advanced functions, etc... may I flast cwm again? is it necessary? or can I safely use cyanogen

Hi,

With this CM12, Cyanogen recovery is always reflashed once you reboot. You can use it without any problem, but as you said it, it has less functions than CWM. However, you can flash back CWM "temporarily" (as it will be replaced by Cyanogen Recovery on next Reboot) via fastboot if you really need an advanced option. Here is a tutorial if you don't know how to flash recovery via fastboot : http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/different-rom-base-whithout-tdb.27137/#post-240849

Thank you for your work. It works very well for all.I can not set a ringtone .
The weather can not switch module icon.Battery life is good for me .The wi-fi network and the good. Congratulations .

Hi,

With this CM12, Cyanogen recovery is always reflashed once you reboot. You can use it without any problem, but as you said it, it has less functions than CWM. However, you can flash back CWM "temporarily" (as it will be replaced by Cyanogen Recovery on next Reboot) via fastboot if you really need an advanced option. Here is a tutorial if you don't know how to flash recovery via fastboot : http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/different-rom-base-whithout-tdb.27137/#post-240849
It doesn't. If it does you've probably enabled this feature in the Developer Settings.

I have call issue in 20150302 build on my phone(m2s), the same as the others in XDA thread.
One thing I can confirmed, this call issue will happen when there is no dialing tone on my phone when I contact someone.
The receiver's phone will ring, but when picked up, I couldn't hear any voice.

I have yet to come across this issue in the older build, 20150218.
I do not have the knowledge to provide logs and other information.
Please assists me the way to obtain the logs if you require them.
Thank you.

Reactions: mateszka
"One thing I can confirmed, this call issue will happen when there is no dialing tone on my phone when I contact someone.The receiver's phone will ring, but when picked up, I couldn't hear any voice." This is a problem for me, I returned 20150218

Last edited:
"One thing I can confirmed, this call issue will happen when there is no dialing tone on my phone when I contact someone.The receiver's phone will ring, but when picked up, I couldn't hear any voice." This is a problem for me, I returned 20150218
so 20150218 is the most stable CM12 rom?