[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

thank you sebsch for your work!
Great the battery performance and tons of other features I can't specify ;)
Is the color problem still present?
You mean the flickering when ambient light is bright or changing?
Yes, it is.

Is there any possibility to remove the data consumption advice?, iam warned but my plan has no limits, and it cant be disabled

Reactions: jojo_0n
Well, the color problem is due to the brightness sensor I think. In a fairly dark place, like a room during the day the problem does not or rarely occurs. But if I go out - immediately the colors go bad. My auto brightness is off. So I did this little experiment - I got a flashlight. Unlocked the phone, all the lights at my house are off. No problems. Turn on the flashlight, point it at the brightness sensor - voila! Here is our problem!

Reactions: Kyruf
Great work! You have written, that German is supported, but I can't find it in the settings. Will it be in the next update?

Vielen Dank für diese prima Arbeit!
I was getting a very annoying bootloop after installing the Xperia Z3 optimized libraries and powering off the phone (no idea why). Now everything is OK, just gonna try it for a few days.
PD: I would really appreciate (as many people I am sure) a mod to be able to skip songs by keeping the volume buttons when the screen is locked. I come from AOSP and that's a caracteristic I really miss :(
EDIT: Ok, the bootloop problem turned out to be a GPS optimization problem. Now, with the Z3 libraries I am missing the settings option after reboot, no idea why- gonna try without them or maybe flashing an older version.
EDIT2: Ok, now back in the bootloop without Z3 libraries and GPS. No idea of what is wrong here :S. Even wiped before installing
EDIT3: Well, finally everything working, apparently OK. Phone used 10% of the battery last night (I was using the miband app though), no WiFi, just Bluetooth and WCDMA. That looks like too much, no? Main Battery user was Android System

Last edited:
PD: I would really appreciate (as many people I am sure) a mod to be able to skip songs by keeping the volume buttons when the screen is locked. I come from AOSP and that's a caracteristic I really miss :(

With MiPiston you have to double-press pause button to skip song..

Reactions: escarabajo
With MiPiston you have to double-press pause button to skip song..
Yes, I know, but I would like that to happen with the volume buttons of the phone, like many ROMs can do. Many headphones don't have pause button, when I hear music with the built in speaker, when using an aux cable...

Really thank you very much for your work, I will donate some, when I'm back home. :) I have one problem, I don't know, if I'm the one with it. When I install the English version of MiRemote over AROMA and start it the first time, everything is ok. But after some seconds or when I close the App, it will be deleted and the Chinese version will be installed. Does anyone have the same problem?

After flashing this new rom i get stuck on smiui logo, any idea how to fix it?

Last edited:
After updating via CWM and I choose to reboot, the phone reboots into recovery again. Used the power button to reboot the whole device, the ROM loaded. I had to restart it and it never booted again. Stuck on miui logo(not smiui). I did a full wipe, for a fresh install. The CWN reboot problem still present, com.android was stopping, SIM card not found.. :( I did everything as supposed - the ROM is just not okay.
Fresh flash again - CWM problem present, booted. Set up basic stuff. Reboot phone - com.android is gone, nothing works. This happens two times now, two different fresh installs. Even redownloaded rom just in case.

Last edited:
After updating via CWM and I choose to reboot, the phone reboots into recovery again. Used the power button to reboot the whole device, the ROM loaded. I had to restart it and it never booted again. Stuck on miui logo(not smiui). I did a full wipe, for a fresh install. The CWN reboot problem still present, com.android was stopping, SIM card not found.. :( I did everything as supposed - the ROM is just not okay.
Fresh flash again - CWM problem present, booted. Set up basic stuff. Reboot phone - com.android is gone, nothing works. This happens two times now, two different fresh installs. Even redownloaded rom just in case.
Getting this problem too..

When installing the active system is 1. After factory reset and stuff, then flash, when i try to reboot to sytem it says there is no root on system 1. Which is nonsense. No matter what i choose - the phone boots back to CWM. I even went back to 5.2.7, but once I restart the device, it's once again stuck on the MI logo. Something is terribly broken

Last edited:
When installing the active system is 1. After factory reset and stuff, then flash, when i try to reboot to sytem it says there is no root on system 1. Which is nonsense. No matter what i choose - the phone boots back to CWM. I even went back to 5.2.7, but once I restart the device, it's once again stuck on the MI logo. Something is terribly broken
Did you chose the option to install recovery in AROMA ?

Its very hard for me to find the problem, since there is a lot of users without any problems...But also some which have problems ..

EDIT: Are you using titanium ?

Last edited:
Mi Launcher restarts every time you have been in the any browser or when multitasking. Any temporary fix for it?

Did you chose the option to install recovery in AROMA ?

Its very hard for me to find the problem, since there is a lot of users without any problems...But also some which have problems ..

EDIT: Are you using titanium ?
Yes, I did choosr that option.

Yes, I did choosr that option.
There is another user in german forum who has problems when using titanium backup app. That might be a fix for you. Otherwise you can try to go back to old CWM Recovery R11. You can find it here

Mi Launcher restarts every time you have been in the any browser or when multitasking. Any temporary fix for it?
Please try to disable the CPU or GPU - Limiter Function. Maybe your limit is too low. If that doesnt help please try wipe dalvik cache and clean flash (wipe data)

Really thank you very much for your work, I will donate some, when I'm back home. :) I have one problem, I don't know, if I'm the one with it. When I install the English version of MiRemote over AROMA and start it the first time, everything is ok. But after some seconds or when I close the App, it will be deleted and the Chinese version will be installed. Does anyone have the same problem?
Thanks for your kind words. Unfortunately I cant confirm your problem, since I only got Mi2s. But that sounds very strange. Can you please check if you still have the file /data/app/miremote.apk with root-explorer ?

---

Good news! Ive managed to drastically reduce the required storage space of /system partition without removing any language or ressources files!
That means we should not have any "low space"-issues again and nobody has to repartition his device! Say good bye to bootloops and install whatever you want to your /system partition :)

Sorry noob question.
After update to the latest version, and re install supersu binary then reboot, my mi3 is always get bootloop. My previous version is smiui 5.1 (last week on Jan). Any idea how to fix it? I can't living without root access and I do really love this ROM and won't change to stable version. Many thanks.