MULTI 5.2.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I just didn't had time to upload it on Xiaomi servers in China... You have to wait while I get some free time to do that or you can download zip from our faster servers manually...

~Tapatalk~
Merci beaucoup #ingbrzy
I have downloaded manually in 2 minutes the update. Working fine. As usually MiKey and Mi Fit apk's are erased by the update but I restore them from backup and there is no loosen data's then small problem.
Best regards

"Hi all, thanks for a great work, sometimes to unlock the phone the lockscreen stops and does't response for a two seconds the screen turns black and later is normally, i had clean instalation in a mi4w in spanish, the same whit a mi3w thanks a lot.!" this is a post of the user Yunior2605 on the last page of the 5.12.13.And i also experiencing this issue in the last 2 releases
Hi, do you have clean instatalation or update from ota? greetings!

I installed version 5.2.27 in my xiaomi mi2, after updating everything seemed ok. but when I went to set the limit of gb in the connection, the system goes haywire and I can not do anything, even restarting. let me know what I can do

I installed version 5.2.27 in my xiaomi mi2, after updating everything seemed ok. but when I went to set the limit of gb in the connection, the system goes haywire and I can not do anything, even restarting. let me know what I can do

The same here. I tried to reinstall the update via MiRecovery but the problem remains. I have the Redmi Note 4g LTE. Help!

Last edited:
trying to make a recovery button + volume and power when off and choose the second division o update

I solved it, it seems.
Here's the steps:
  1. Turn off the phone
  2. Download the previous version of the firmware (5.2.13)
  3. Remove the SIM card from the phone
  4. Turn on the phone
  5. Without the SIM it will not have any problems
  6. Transfer the downloaded firmware into the phone
  7. Install it via the updater
  8. Once installed, turn off the phone again and insert the SIM
  9. Turn on the phone and go to Security and remove the data limit.
  10. Now you can re-update to 5.2.27, but without the data limit, I think.
Hope it helps! =)

Thanks for that, so far no issues in my Note 4G.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Hi! Friends! Tell me please! Can I use this Rom for my Mi4 (4G)FDD-TLE? Because I saw there is just for Mi4 WCDMA. If cant, when the Rom will be for Mi4 4G?

which language are you using...? switch to EN...

My Mi4 updates fine but Google Now launcher doesn't work properly. Reverted to 5.2.13.

Status
Not open for further replies.