[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

Sorry noob question.
After update to the latest version, and re install supersu binary then reboot, my mi3 is always get bootloop. My previous version is smiui 5.1 (last week on Jan). Any idea how to fix it? I can't living without root access and I do really love this ROM and won't change to stable version. Many thanks.

flash the SMIUI ROM again

flash the SMIUI ROM again

Yeah I know, but if I just flashing ROM again, then I need to update the binary of super Su, and its bootloop again. This is happened too when I'm install the xposed framework, after installed then required reboot, my mi3 always stuck in SMIUI bootanimation.

In SMIUI build last week of Jan, I never face this issue.

Yeah I know, but if I just flashing ROM again, then I need to update the binary of super Su, and its bootloop again. This is happened too when I'm install the xposed framework, after installed then required reboot, my mi3 always stuck in SMIUI bootanimation.

In SMIUI build last week of Jan, I never face this issue.
There seem to be a bug in latest version and I cant find it ... Did some tests with a german user, but Im giving up. Thats too much effort and I actually cant find it without having a Mi3 ...

It would be great if some Mi3 Users can just give a little report about if they have random reboots/bootloops/stuck at mi-logo Problems or if they dont have any problems at all.

Could be look like this:

EXAMPLE

sMiUI Version: 5.2.27
CPU-Limiter: Disabled
GPU-Limiter: Enabled 330 mhz
Z3 optimized Libs: Disabled
Did you install any root Apps after install (just like Titanium Backup, SuperSU, etc..) : Yes - Titanium Backup
Do you have any reboot problems ?: Yes, I stuck at the MI-LOGO before the bootanimation or NO everything is running good

Thanks for your help

sMiUI Version:5.2.27
CPU-Limiter Disabled
GPU-Limiter Disabled
Z3 optimized Libs: Enabled

Sometimes it takes too long al MI logo, but it boots

sMiUI Version:5.2.27
CPU-Limiter Disabled
GPU-Limiter Disabled

Sometimes it takes too long al MI logo, but it boots
Thanks, but please answer all questions, thats important.
-> Did you install any root Apps after install (just like Titanium Backup, SuperSU, etc..) ?

I found more bugs, like, after some time (i dont know how much, about 3-5 hs i think) i wont connect to wifi, i have to reboot the phone, and, when data limiter appears it closes apps

I found more bugs, like, after some time (i dont know how much, about 3-5 hs i think) i wont connect to wifi, i have to reboot the phone, and, when data limiter appears it closes apps
sounds weird...

I recommend doing a full wipe after flashing next version tomorrow to all users !
This will fix some problems.

sMiUI Version: 5.2.27
GPU-Limiter: Enabled 330 mhz
Did you install any root Apps after install: Yes - Titanium Backup
Do you have any reboot problems ? NO everything is running good

Might be a noob question but here it goes,
If the CPU-Limiter is enabled, then does the chosen CPU clock limit apply in both balanced and performance mode? or this chosen CPU clock limit only applies to balanced mode?

Might be a noob question but here it goes,
If the CPU-Limiter is enabled, then does the chosen CPU clock limit apply in both balanced and performance mode? or this chosen CPU clock limit only applies to balanced mode?
Thanks for your report.

When you enable the CPU limiter, it will only be active in balanced Mode. When you chose performance mode you will have:
-All cores always online
-All cores always on highest Freq
-GPU always on highest Freq

When you switch back to balanced mode:
-1 Core always online, the rest will go completely offline when not needed
-All cores can use all frequencies on demand, but not higher than your specified limit.
-GPU not higher than your specified GPU limit

No reboot required.

Reactions: tanyjags
Thanks for your report.

When you enable the CPU limiter, it will only be active in balanced Mode. When you chose performance mode you will have:
-All cores always online
-All cores always on highest Freq
-GPU always on highest Freq

When you switch back to balanced mode:
-1 Core always online, the rest will go completely offline when not needed
-All cores can use all frequencies on demand, but not higher than your specified limit.
-GPU not higher than your specified GPU limit

No reboot required.

Thanks for the explanation and also for the wonderful ROM
More battery for me from now on ;)

I tried the xylon animation mod, but nothing changed. I didn't wipe data btw

EDIT: I tried again with a full wipe this time. Very unstable, no xylon animation and constant random reboots. Going back to previous version~

Last edited:
I tried the xylon animation mod, but nothing changed. I didn't wipe data btw

EDIT: I tried again with a full wipe this time. Very unstable, no xylon animation and constant random reboots. Going back to previous version~
Without datawipe you had no freezes or reboots ?

Im currently uploading a new version. Hope it will be fixed.

please try this and tell me if your problems are gone
If you stille have problems.. please tell me which aroma options you chose

-> download

-> download

random reboot again...
GPU-Limiter: Disabled
Xylon UI Animations Mod : Enabled

-> download

random reboot again...
GPU-Limiter: Disabled
Xylon UI Animations Mod : Enabled

Thanks

please try to disable the xylon animations

and what recovery version are you using ? r11 or latest r11 update1 ?