[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Network location provider doesn't work on this rom.
Apps like Ingress that require continues location are unable to obtain fix when indoors.

Network location provider doesn't work on this rom.
Apps like Ingress that require continues location are unable to obtain fix when indoors.

I can confirm this issue! This problem exist for a long time, I had already talk about it in WIUI thread but nobody seems meet it so...

Some of my Tasker's rules work with network location to save battery but I never work on MIUI base ROM for a long time. Thought, when I flash AOSP rom like Pacman, network location works (almost) perfectly.

I've already check permission for Tasker and location is allowed.

I'm ready to help if necessary.

Reactions: ilfavi and Dizplay
Is it normal to not have any 3g while on a call? Internet just dropped while on call.

Sorry no time at the moment. Mi3/Mi4 users seem to have a huge problem with random reboots and freezes and I gotta fix that.
I really need a Mi4 for testing all that features ...

WHY THE HELL HAS XIAOMI STOPPED SELLING MI4 64 GB -.-

sorry for being emotional...

Reactions: JohnLocke
Sorry no time at the moment. Mi3/Mi4 users seem to have a huge problem with random reboots and freezes and I gotta fix that.

I don´t have a Mi3/4, but kudos to you for setting the priorities straight.

experienced drain today, am currently charging and reverted from 5.3.6 back to 5.2.20 that gives 2 days battery life.
Xylon looks nice btw, thanks !
I hope Xiaomi find the cause of the drain.

experienced drain today, am currently charging and reverted from 5.3.6 back to 5.2.20 that gives 2 days battery life.
Xylon looks nice btw, thanks !
I hope Xiaomi find the cause of the drain.

Where Can I find the 5.2.20 file zip?

No problem! Mi3 and Mi4 bugs are more serious than mms.apk on Mi2s :) Hope U fix everithing, and I wish you a great job :D