Mi3 Overheated After Update 5.3.20

Alexiaomi

Members
Oct 28, 2014
Hello, last friday, the 20th, i updated my mi3 and after that the mi3 turned very hot at the top. After that my mi3 did not read my simcard anymore. Does anyone have the same problem or does anyone know what's wrong. Can my mi3 be fixed with the new update.

I must let you know that the cardreader had been renewed in China, because it was broke.

Can anyone give me advise or a solution.

Thanks,
Alex

Hello, last friday, the 20th, i updated my mi3 and after that the mi3 turned very hot at the top. After that my mi3 did not read my simcard anymore. Does anyone have the same problem or does anyone know what's wrong. Can my mi3 be fixed with the new update.

I must let you know that the cardreader had been renewed in China, because it was broke.

Can anyone give me advise or a solution.

Thanks,
Alex

I think this problem caused by your update ,no problem for battery ,nor sim card reader . When you updates it next week , it can work .

Thanks for your answer. After yesterdays update the mi3 still does not read the sim. I think the reader is broken. Many mi3 owners seem to have this problem. A weak part of the phone i think. I will wait one more update.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 4W met Tapatalk

Yes and it got stuck. Now I know you must put in a macro simcard in one piece. I openend the phone and see that some points are broken again. I am going to buy a new reader and let someone put it in. Thanks.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 4W met Tapatalk