MULTI 5.3.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? You can for example disable rotation in gallery having rotation enabled for other apps by main system switch.

Wysłane z MI Note
It's a problem of my device.
I tried locking and unlocking screen options. The technician that repaired my phone seems that forgot something...

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

Is it possible to replace the thememanager.apk with the Chinese version to get access to all the themes. I've got some paid themes I would like to use.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi4

Actually The SMS is limited by 60 characters in Persian,and I can't write more than one SMS,so is there anyway to fix this issue?
The Go SMS Pro doesn't work too!
thnx

Actually The SMS is limited by 60 characters in Persian,and I can't write more than one SMS,so is there anyway to fix this issue?
The Go SMS Pro doesn't work too!
thnx
We have no Persian in our roms...

~Tapatalk~

I tried to print vía NFC in a canon printer with that opción but the NFC app only recognizes ponpon tile or unknown device

I had a problem whith the speaker, sometimes the volumen down too much i try up it and i can', only restart fix the problem i had mi4 spanish lenguage, regards!

I found a little bug and hope it wasn't mentioned before:

If you swipe left on lockscreen (to activate phone) and press back (without entering pin/pattern) the lockscreen won't react anymore. you have to turn off the screen and turn it on again. (unless this is intended...)

Xiaomi Mi3, english

edit: this doesn't happen if you swipe right (camera)

Last edited:
I had a problem whith the speaker, sometimes the volumen down too much i try up it and i can', only restart fix the problem i had mi4 spanish lenguage, regards!
I have had the same problem on my Mi2S with the previous releases but I have not noticed yet with this release. I hope it is already fixed

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Reactions: Yunior2605
I found a little bug and hope it wasn't mentioned before:

If you swipe left on lockscreen (to activate phone) and press back (without entering pin/pattern) the lockscreen won't react anymore. you have to turn off the screen and turn it on again. (unless this is intended...)

Xiaomi Mi3, english

edit: this doesn't happen if you swipe right (camera)
It has already reported in this forum

I have an adblocker.
Surely i want to help you and click the ad, but im not disabling my adblocker.
You should make a link to the ad instead.

thnx for the files :D

Official Android L based MIUI6 for Mi2S has been released :

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=99298&extra=page=1&mobile=2

not from xiaomi.eu at the moment... with added Google apps + languages to the system it will not boot... as partition size is 512MB and ROM has 580MB...
so for sure we will not release it today or this week... we need more time to strip the ROM size....
we will continue with releases of Special Edition for Mi2...

not from xiaomi.eu at the moment... with added Google apps + languages to the system it will not boot... as partition size is 512MB and ROM has 580MB...
so for sure we will not release it today or this week... we need more time to strip the ROM size....
we will continue with releases of Special Edition for Mi2...
OK thanks for the info! Could you please solve and release it next week? Is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.