MULTI 5.4.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lest's be honest, Xiaomi is doing both. Don't forget many companies simply never upgrage even update there product. Also don't forget this is a developer's rom. I'm also experiencing some problems with this rom, if I encounter major issues I will turn back for a while.
Ok I agree, I was angry. I know that you make a great job, Sorry. Thanks for your answer.
Any way, since old version 5.3.27 is re-installed, Mikey; Mifit (miband) and all multimedia Bluetooth apk’s are now working fine in the same others apk's environment. (For my personal use Dolby is not necessary)
I use every day Bluetooth equipments (mi box or in ear set) for listening music. So i can't any more try the lollipop MIUI 6 apk on my MI2 since this BIGEST problem with Bluetooth is no fixed.
But going to lollipop and returning to version 5.3.27 I loose one very interesting function: In music apk, I can listen online music (all is in Chinese so I don’t know what I will listen, BUT cherche music online doesn’t work any more.

Have you any idea for this?

Hi,

Mi2 still have the RadioFM issue: no sound at all with or without earphones plugged. Selecting "scan" looks like it can find correctly the radio list but no output.

Goll.

Hi,

Mi2 still have the RadioFM issue: no sound at all with or without earphones plugged. Selecting "scan" looks like it can find correctly the radio list but no output.

Goll.
will be fixed in next version..

Reactions: Gollum82
Sorry for my bad google's english.

Thank you for the wonderful work you have done for us, the users. Thank you.
I have a MI2S. I flash roms like this:

1 Flash fastboot "aries_beta_images_4.9.19_4.4_cn" Rom;
- Tested USSD code and it's OK.

2 Installed "xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_5.3.27_v6-4.4" rom via updater like usually app;
- Tested USSD code and it's OK.

3 Installed "xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_5.4.17_v6-5.0" rom via updater like usually app;
- Tested USSD code and appeared xineses characters.

4. Wipe all user data via settings;

5 Wipe all user data via settings and, again, I installed "xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_5.4.17_v6-5.0" rom via updater like usually app;

I do not have more ideas. I also used 5.4.10 rom, but got the same result. Does anyone have any good idea, please?
Thanks for your interest.

Image_1.jpg

Ok I agree, I was angry. I know that you make a great job, Sorry. Thanks for your answer.
Any way, since old version 5.3.27 is re-installed, Mikey; Mifit (miband) and all multimedia Bluetooth apk’s are now working fine in the same others apk's environment. (For my personal use Dolby is not necessary)
I use every day Bluetooth equipments (mi box or in ear set) for listening music. So i can't any more try the lollipop MIUI 6 apk on my MI2 since this BIGEST problem.....
Have you any idea for this?
Sorry ni idea, I'm juste following this thread and try to have a better phone. I juste can tell you that BT is connecting and working fine with my car's radio.

done reflash, and ussd problem solved, but the graphic problem in clash of clan still there, any suggestion @ingbrzy ?
Me too facing same issue, USSD not working. Tried Format Data/Factory reset, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik and tried CM "mount / format data" as well. Issue remains same. Could you please provide me/us steps which worked for you.

Just wanted to signal that i am experiencing shorter battery life with lollipop v6 compare with old JB v5.
I can barely get 1h 50min of display on, compared with about 2h and 30 min with v5....

Just wanted to signal that i am experiencing shorter battery life with lollipop v6 compare with old JB v5.
I can barely get 1h 50min of display on, compared with about 2h and 30 min with v5....

+1

Something strange happens whenever I receive a call. The alarm starts to sound with not so much volume. After I finish the conversation, it starts with full volume. It doesn't show any notification. Only stops by pressing power button to shut off the screen.

Something strange happens whenever I receive a call. The alarm starts to sound with not so much volume. After I finish the conversation, it starts with full volume. It doesn't show any notification. Only stops by pressing power button to shut off the screen.
Model? Rom? Language?, regards!

No, I didn't even knew what it is before you mentioned it.
OK maybe that why you haven't problem. I know I'm not alone to have the problem with "no sound" with multimedia Bluetooth. Any way #ingbrzy never inform us if this will be fix or not in new release??

OK maybe that why you haven't problem. I know I'm not alone to have the problem with "no sound" with multimedia Bluetooth. Any way #ingbrzy never inform us if this will be fix or not in new release??
I'm using a mi-band and at the same time a Bluetooth headset with no problems.

I'm using a mi-band and at the same time a Bluetooth headset with no problems.
I use also mikey, and unlock screen by bluetooth I have problems only with lollipop on my Mi2 and since version 5.3.27 kitkat is reinstalled no more problems... Something wrong isn't it?

If you have missing notification for missed calls then go to:

Settings > Notification > Manage notifications > Contacts and dialer

disable and re-enable LED notification and it will be fine. Just try it!

If you have missing notification for missed calls then go to:

Settings > Notification > Manage notifications > Contacts and dialer

disable and re-enable LED notification and it will be fine. Just try it!
Thanks, but I tried this method to no avail

Thanks, but I tried this method to no avail

Strange, it is working for me and for other users in Hungary, and also some users have already confirmed since MIUIv6L released.... Always are exceptions :)

I have investigated the missed call notification issue a bit more and I have just noticed, If I change the system language from Hungarian to English then I will lost the notifications for missed calls. In this case I have to do again disable and re-enable the notification light in \Manage notification\Calls and dialer\ menu settings.
Strange behavior but it is working solution.

Sent from Xiaomi Mi2S [MIUIv6-5.0] using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi,
Mi2s
Very strange bug to report.
After update to 5.4.17, my google translator's camera works upsidedown and left to right is inverted as well. (System camera works perfectly).
Already try to reboot and to uninstall and reinstall again google translator but no luck.
Any idea how to fix it?
Screenshot_2015-04-21-17-44-27.png

Hi,
Mi2s
Very strange bug to report.
After update to 5.4.17, my google translator's camera works upsidedown and left to right is inverted as well. (System camera works perfectly).
Already try to reboot and to uninstall and reinstall again google translator but no luck.
Any idea how to fix it?
you're holding your phone wrong way...

Status
Not open for further replies.