MULTI 5.4.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unknown called contact issue:
I cannot confirm it for you because I have never had this issue
Can you give more details on how to you have your settings? Gmail account contacts? local only? SIM card? Synchronized? System lang?
Any clue is good to try to find the source of this issue.

Unknown called contact issue:
I cannot confirm it for you because I have never had this issue

Notification issue:
This problem still exists only if you firstly install MIUIv6-L but you have to do only once: disable and re-enable the notification light of calls and dialer
This issue only comes up again if you change system language to any other.
In my case it means if I change language from Hungarian to English then I will lost the notifications for missed calls.

Sent from Xiaomi Mi2S [MIUIv6-5.0] using Tapatalk

Hi graw2,
I don't speak about missed calls, just about people that are in my phone book. There call appears in the dialer history, not those I made. By the way I didn't change of language, it's still french.

Can you give more details on how to you have your settings? Gmail account contacts? local only? SIM card? Synchronized? System lang?
Any clue is good to try to find the source of this issue.
Yes of course:
- I am using Hungarian language (English also tested)
- I have Google contacts only and synced
- displayed Google contacts only
- displayed contacts with number only
- SIM contacts disabled
- Contacts simple mode: disabled
- all of my contacts are in international format +...

I hope it will help for you...

Yes of course:
- I am using Hungarian language (English also tested)
- I have Google contacts only and synced
- displayed Google contacts only
- displayed contacts with number only
- SIM contacts disabled
- Contacts simple mode: disabled
- all of my contacts are in international format +...

I hope it will help for you...

Hummm, I don´t have my contacts in the international format +351...
I wonder if thats the trick. Have to test it.
Do you have any FC?

Thanks a lot. Your settings re a good starting point.

Hummm, I don´t have my contacts in the international format +351...
I wonder if thats the trick. Have to test it.
Do you have any FC?

Thanks a lot. Your settings re a good starting point.
I have no any FC including all of my apps what I have installed from Google play. Only known issue is the camera resolution in 16:9 mode because It is 1920x1080 pixels only. Just keep it on 4:3 mode...

Hi graw2,
All called contact appears as unknown in the dialer, despite the "deactivate-activate" led notification advice. Is this fixed ?

1. I was using 5.3.27 MIUIv6 Special Edition. I updated to 5.4.2 via Updater experiencing all issues of Google Play services, Google Play, Gmail and "Unknown number";

2. I flashed a second time the way @graw2 stated it here: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-4-3.27411/page-4#post-243581 and after the update to 5.4.10 the problem was still present. After that
I wiped all user data via Settings ==> Additional settings ==> Backup & reset ==> Factory data reset ==> Erase app (without Erase USB storage)==> Reset phone. Because Google Play FC appeared I wiped all user data via the recovery but the "Unknown number" issue was still present .

3. I flashed fastboot package of 5.4.10 MIUIv6-L 5.0 (Every time when I flash a fastboot ROM I use the fastboot script: all_wipe.bat file) using the latest MiFlash tool (20141107) but the "Unknown number" issue was still present;

4. I flashed fastboot aries_images_4.9.26_4.1_cn_546ad75a88. No "Unknown number" issue when making outgoing calls. Then I wiped all user data and apps via Settings, flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_4.12.5_v5-4.1 and Voila! I had the latest 4.12.5 MIUIv5! No "Unknown numbers"and USSD code issue-I really felt a bit nostalgic! :)
I wiped all user data and apps via Settings a second time, installed the weekly update xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_5.4.10_v6-5.0 via Updater app as usual. I wiped all user data and apps via Settings for the third time and the "Unknown number" issue appeared again.

5. On the next day I flashed the fastboot ROM aries_beta_images_5.3.27_4.4_cn_5ba6b88481 (the 5.3.27 MIUIv6 Special Edition), wiped all user data and apps via Settings, installed xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_5.4.17_v6-5.0 via Updater app, wiped all user data and apps via Settings for the second time but the "Unknown number" issue and USSD code issue appeared again.
There was a problem opening links in browser when tapping on them in Tapatalk (that was not a new problem for me, I experienced it using the all the MIUIv6 Special Edition ROMs)-which disappeared (I don`t know why) when I flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_5.4.17_v6-5.0 via Updater app again.

6. Updated to xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_5.4.24_v6-5.0 via Updater app and the "Unknown number" issue is still present. So is the USSD code issue.
But the "Unknown number" issue is most annoying. And may it be fixed soon!

I can confirm that the "deactivate-activate" led notification advice is working only for "missed call notification" when using English, Bulgarian and Hungarian languages in xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_5.4.24_v6-5.0 too.

As for contact settings:
- I am using English language;
- I have Google contacts only and synced;
- displayed Google contacts only;
- displayed all contacts (not contacts with number only);
- SIM contacts disabled;
- Contacts simple mode: disabled (Where is this setting?)
- all of my contacts are in international format +... (I have to admit that I have several landline numbers that are not in the international format +...).

So there is still some work for me to do.
Thanks, @graw2!

Last edited:
I'm having trouble with data connection while roaming on my Mi2s Lollipop. I read that this is a known problem with other devices that started with the Lollipop upgrade. Can anyone confirm that they are having this issue on there Mi devices?

Thanks for release. Looks good. Found some chinese content at Settings / Video / Development Settings.
Xiaomi Mi3W English

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-25-00-01-54.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-25-00-01-54.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 368
Where is the new feature in the Music? I don't see any!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-25-00-00-50.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-25-00-00-50.png
    405.8 KB · Views: 343
i like xiaomi.eu build
but i have some problem
i have make a theme but theme_value on module theme doesn't load properly
and it makes font colour still default

Thanks for your work is existing any fix for big bluetooth problems in this release?
Xiaomi Mi2
Any answer?....
Checked with all previous lollipop version on mi2 (french) Miband unlock sreen and no bluetooth sound problem's. All problems disappeared with reinstalling version 5.3.27. With all sames apk's.

Mail app in settings FC.
Constant reboots.
Installation with all wipes

Mi2a, spanish.

Last edited:
Thanks for your work I want to report a problem when you search a title or group music app, it is happening. And returning back, it's as if I was not connected, then it reappears my homepage. Mi2s

I don't know children, established an insertion everything works with the Russian localization accurately without problems. Thanks to team for your work I sat on miui.su insertions earlier, but constant problems already got passed to insertions from your site and I can't rejoice. Progress to you and prosperity!!

Reactions: ingbrzy
Thanks for your work I want to report a problem when you search a title or group music app, it is happening. And returning back, it's as if I was not connected, then it reappears my homepage. Mi2s
I have already found this problem in version 5.4.17 due to bluetooth problem I return to 6.3.27. Same problem exist.
I tried EU. Version and French bêta version same problem, with music apk.

Status
Not open for further replies.