MULTI 5.4.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the application block list when a block number is for calls for messages , however, comes the notification of the rejected call . Solutions? Is a bug? Sorry for my english

In the application block list when a block number is for calls for messages , however, comes the notification of the rejected call . Solutions? Is a bug? Sorry for my english
there is option to hide that notification...

some Redmi 1S observations:

translation issues:
Some internal video player notifications are still in chinese (maybe they fixed in this version, didn't see notices in last few days)

minor rom issues:
Can't set to start calendar week on Monday ... after phone restart it is always set back on Saturday ("local default setting").
When automatic synching contacts etc. phone became very unresponsive, after synching is over it is again normal.

Why not making playlists? It will have same effect. You make playlists from songs just as you would play albums. Also second method is to play from directory not all music list.

All in all the feature is missing because it was integrated with online mode. If online is removed then also albums.

Wysłane z MI Note

BAD NEWS, playlist is Ok to listen some songs but not searching
album cover is a must , it was a so cool when we got it in the V5 (+ landscape cover function)
now in the V6 we are coming to the STONE AGE !!!

OK i will use the SONY APK or MusicXmatch too, but it is a petty

The application block list does not block messages . Bug or my problem? Mi2s

Last edited:
Hello, i have a little question about Mi4
how can i identify Mi4 FDD-LTE

(not only on the box)

this one?

Attachments

• mi4 TD-LTE.jpg
    mi4 TD-LTE.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 461
There are pictures in e-mail in the original version but no picture on the multi-language version, please help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-27-20-07-43.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-27-20-07-43.png
    592.1 KB · Views: 434
  • Screenshot_2015-04-28-00-11-56.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-28-00-11-56.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 404
  • Screenshot_2015-04-28-00-12-12.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-28-00-12-12.png
    134.4 KB · Views: 408
The application block list does not block messages . Bug or my problem?
Someone else has the same problem?
Mi2s

Thanks for release. Looks good. Found some chinese content at Settings / Video / Development Settings.
Xiaomi Mi3W English

Didn't know you could elect whether you can elect what type of update the system could show... Does this feature work on xiaomi.eu firmwares? That is, can one select only stable versions to be notified to the user as possible updates?

A friend ordered a FDD-LTE Redmi 2, with the 2Gb. I presume that from the original post, firmware HM2014813 is the one to use?

Just asking, because the same firmware is tagged as "2 TD" as well and well, this is not a TD-LTE phone...

...and continuing my posting spree, there's a very new version 41.0 (MIUIv5) for Redmi Note 3G, a JHCCNBL52.0 for Redmi 1S. Are these going to be ported too here, or will the xiaomi.eu team focus solely on MIUIv6 impovement?

TBH, there's not even a hint on miui.com (the usual deal there) on what has changed from the previous versions (V40 and V50 respectively).

EDIT: The changes on Redmi 1S V52 are rather minimal. From http://en.miui.com/thread-105705-1-1.html :

[System]
Optimization - Optimized system update algorithm (04-10)

[Camera]
Fix - Sometimes, pressing back button did not work when viewing images (04-14)
Perhaps the optimization-related change is to allow for an easier update from MIUI5 to 6?

Last edited:
My *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* app now crashes when starting photosphere, panorama, or capturing an HDR image. on MI3

is the screen-off "black and white" animation a new feature of this 5.4.24 release ? It is too much slow, for me, any way to disable it?
Also, I noticed a longer time to wak up the screen, compared to the old v5.

Is it just me, or someone else is experiencing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.