Hongmi V6?

então estás a brincar cmg amigo?
Já viro frangos há muito tempo.
As situações que reportei prendem-se com falta de faculdades da própria rom e não má instalação.
Epá eu honestamente, nem consigo crer que tu ou alguém aceite esta bodega. Tantos meses à espero duma porcaria destas, é que é má em todos os sentido. Mal desenhada, mal organizada, falta de propriedades importantes, como modo avançado da camera. Não sei que merda fizeram à camera que as fotos ficam uma autêntica porcaria.
A sério, sem comentários....

Sorry for the portuguese guys

Eu ja nao volto para a V5.
O uso que faço do tlm, a V6 ainda verde da conta do recado.

mas sim se me meter a jogar ao Crossy Road, ve se bem o LAG.

Quanto a usar a Net, e outras coisas de baixo processamento, da para mim.

No entanto, sim, a rom ainda tem um longo caminho a percorrer..

Que rom instalaste a de xiaomi.eu ou a do MiuiPortugal?

Last edited:
@pjovp eu estou com a rom Miui V6 e nao acho que esteja assim tao mal.
Nota se que esta verde, mas da para usar no dia a dia.
English please! Vagy mi a p... Csa.
Thx
porra, então os nossos padrões de exigência estão bastante afastados.
verde? dasss é uma autêntica merda
camera não presta é simplesmente má, ponto final, etc etc etc etc etc etc

Fizeste os WIpes todos e instalaste de raiz ?

então estás a brincar cmg amigo?
Já viro frangos há muito tempo.
As situações que reportei prendem-se com falta de faculdades da própria rom e não má instalação.
Epá eu honestamente, nem consigo crer que tu ou alguém aceite esta bodega. Tantos meses à espero duma porcaria destas, é que é má em todos os sentido. Mal desenhada, mal organizada, falta de propriedades importantes, como modo avançado da camera. Não sei que merda fizeram à camera que as fotos ficam uma autêntica porcaria.
A sério, sem comentários....

Sorry for the portuguese guys

Eu ja nao volto para a V5.
O uso que faço do tlm, a V6 ainda verde da conta do recado.

mas sim se me meter a jogar ao Crossy Road, ve se bem o LAG.

Quanto a usar a Net, e outras coisas de baixo processamento, da para mim.

No entanto, sim, a rom ainda tem um longo caminho a percorrer..

Que rom instalaste a de xiaomi.eu ou a do MiuiPortugal?

Installed from http://htcfanboys.com/download/acid/?action=list&folder=72931 with TWRP 2.5.0.0 no problems here...just do a full wipe (factory reset), install from zip (SD card) and do clear cache&dalvik (again) ...so far no bugs...
its the only way I manage to instal this version as with TWRP 2.84 always fails.
But the SD cards issue makes it completly unusable. I couldn't even restore the apps via Titatinum.
What I think this is, is a horrible bad port from Xiaomi Redmi Note......

after 24 hour of utilisation i dont see any irritating problem is work fine .
I dont understand why is soo much negative message about miui 6

Radio Fm recording????
What about fix what it matters and it's really not well, like the sd cards issue?

There is a patch that is flashed by TWRP
And there's also an app in playstore

However this last Update V6 photos taken, are stored in ROM (internal memory) of the phone.

that patch you talking don't solve the issue at all
The cards are not just inverted. The way that the system sees each one is also wrong, so it's not just a matter of inverting the cards position.
Also, even if you do, either by patching or using an app, you will not be able to restore backups, for example with titanium backup, the photos and videos are still being stored in the internal memory, so on so on.
As I'm sure you can understand, is that simple as to swap the cards.

that patch you talking don't solve the issue at all
The cards are not just inverted. The way that the system sees each one is also wrong, so it's not just a matter of inverting the cards position.
Also, even if you do, either by patching or using an app, you will not be able to restore backups, for example with titanium backup, the photos and videos are still being stored in the internal memory, so on so on.
As I'm sure you can understand, is that simple as to swap the cards.
why you don't just select storage for camera..? settings - additional settings - storage - storage settings

I did, if I recall....., and even then the photos are going to internal storage
if we find workarounds for issues, we endup accepting them and ok and never find a solution. Its a human condition/defect....

Therefore the storage have to work as it should, without the need of workarounds or whatever. It should work, period!
Or am I wrong?

why you don't just select storage for camera..? settings - additional settings - storage - storage settings
3c3299022892684c19241b8acafdb0da.jpg

This

its the same as fixing a flat tyre with super glue lololol
I'm want the solution for the issue and not a work-a-round

Someone try memory optimalization stuff in dev option? When I set it to a high optimalization, free ram memory is even lower...

I also have this bug, even though the network download limit is unlimited.
My bluettoth still crashes when connected to my car :(
Now I have a new bug, I often get the message that the cleaning application crashed !

I hope that the bluetooth bug will be fixed soon.

I also have this bug, even though the network download limit is unlimited.
My bluettoth still crashes when connected to my car :(
Now I have a new bug, I often get the message that the cleaning application crashed !

I hope that the bluetooth bug will be fixed soon.

1st try reflash rom, just clean cache&dalvik reflash, after flash done again clean cash&dalvik. If error si still pop-up disable error dialog in settings-additional settings-developer options-show all ANRs - unchech and force closed apps - uncheck