MULTI 5.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi Fit on this version not sign in. How to fix it?
Xiaomi Redmi Note WCDMA
That is actually the Chinese servers rejecting the connection, not this firmware. Here's a way around that:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I am sticking with 5.4.17 until I can find some means to having the Baidu music service in current releases; Any ideas on that?

I have Fc in cleaner, sv settings, security app, blocklist. The issue is not present after boot but after some hours it occurs and have to reboot again to make it stop.

I`d like to ask if it is really necessary to have music control on the toggle screen? I never use it , I go directly to my app to play my music.Why don´they place this on the lock screen makes more sense in my opinion.

I`d like to ask if it is really necessary to have music control on the toggle screen? I never use it , I go directly to my app to play my music.Why don´they place this on the lock screen makes more sense in my opinion.
I don't listen to much music on my phone either, but I reckon lots of folks do it all the time, and for those it can be useful... they can keep the player's app on a secondary screen to save space, and use that link to open/use it.
Anyway, it doesn't take much space there... I would prefer to see the bugs that exist being solved, rather than to decide if this or that feature makes sense.

You can apply a theme that has it on the lock screen, I have one of those (by accident).

At the moment I haven´t encountered any bugs on mine working very well actually. Yes I suppose I could apply a theme but I like to keep to the original. Just as a matter of interest I have found that I have a more faster and smoother working phone when I do an external wipe folled by a internal wipe , have you tried this method?

Mine too is pretty much bug free, except for the hotspot one... but by precaution, I haven't installed the last ROM's update.
I'm sorry, what do you mean by external and internal wipe?

Basics 101 , do a external wipe booting into recovery mode do a full wipe and them do a normal factory reset. Works great for me.

You can pull down toggle drawer on any screen including lock screen as well to get quick access for music player.

<< Sent from Mi2S (MIUIv6-L) using Tapatalk >>

Basics 101 , do a external wipe booting into recovery mode do a full wipe and them do a normal factory reset. Works great for me.
Oh, ok, that's what you meant.
I do an external wipe whenever I'm about to update the ROM (never done the factory reset, though).

You can pull down toggle drawer on any screen including lock screen as well to get quick access for music player.

<< Sent from Mi2S (MIUIv6-L) using Tapatalk >>
Exactly - just pull down on the lock screen to call the toggle drawer, and there you have the music control.

has anyone notice the front camera is really bad with this update? it has also some blue-ish color.
i have mi3 w

also does anyone knows how to change the launcher ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: rattensuppe
is it possible that with this update the security app and the cleaner crash in redmi2 2gb?

Last edited:
Reactions: disparkys
Ok so here is my list of bugs on redmi note 4g... Video recording in 720p starts to chop after 2 minutes or so... After that you get choppy video with no sound. Screen becomes unresponsive while charging ( this bug was present in one of the earlier builds not sure which one and now its back). Often i get viber/cleaner/someotherapp closed unexpectedly alert. All in all a very unstable release, the recording of my daughters baptism is ruined...

Reactions: isthevene
Thanks for this update. Have a lot of FC (eg. SVI Settings) on my Note 4G English.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Dear Xiaomi.eu
i am coming back to the previous Version, this version is unstable
A lot of Error messages :
SVI ; Cleaner ; Qualcomm; UI etc....
we can't use it

All is Ok with the Version 5.4.24 for Mi NOTE in French language

this update is a disaster. i went back to 5.4.17 as well.

i had fcs for cleaner, security and other miui apps constantly. clearing their data didnt help. (mi3)

no offense to xiaomi.eu dev team of course.

Same problem with me on Mi NOTE , Mi3 ,
just returned to 5.4.24

[quote uid=75335 name="jpenzo" post=245875]<b>Same problem with me on Mi NOTE , Mi3 ,<br />just returned to 5.4.24</b>[/quote]<br />+1<br /><br />Изпратено от моят MI 3W

+1
From Xiaomi mi 3

Status
Not open for further replies.