[rom] Ivan's Aosp Lollipop 5.1

No, this what you post is current version cm-12 1-20150519-UNOFFICIAL-aries. #436
It says that on 21.05. is only patch update for merged partitions which I already posted. #463
Google translate:
2015--5--21:
1) providing a patch merge partitions.
2) patch merge partitions adjust CPU parameters, test oil consumption is improved. Not merge partitions version nothing changes.
Oh ok! I thought it was an update! Sorry, my bad

Last edited:
After two days that I have installed the Rom 5.5.3 I had no random reboots and I am happy about smoothness. I have installed also the new google services to delete the battery drain.
I have a problem with the group contact. I have read that it is a lollipop "bug", is there a Xposed module or App to solve the problem? I need to send Group Sms and for me it is important. Thanks

I have a problem with the group contact. I have read that it is a lollipop "bug", is there a Xposed module or App to solve the problem? I need to send Group Sms and for me it is important. Thanks
If I've understood what you're looking for, you should switch to Ivan's CM12.1 which does handle groups.

Reactions: Pelloz
If I've understood what you're looking for, you should switch to Ivan's CM12.1 which does handle groups.
Many thanks for the Reply, Is the CM 12.1 as stable as Android Stock 5.5.3?

Last edited:
Yes, but you must have m11kkaa`s Partition resize:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-2/orig-development/flashtools-miflash4linux-recovery-qdl-t3036730
http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/?id=8360#downloads
But you can do it without it when you install cm12.1, then remove browser, email or such system apps that you dont use it.
There is apps to remove system apps like this one:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.droidware.uninstallmaster&hl=en
When you remove those apps, you will have space to install gapps from recovery again...
edit:
I have bigger system 1023MB because of m11kkaa (M1cha) partition.
Yes but... How to remove system apps with a app from the PlayStore if you don't have GApps (and PlayStore, of course)?

I installed cm12.1 but actually I can't hear nothing during calls! Who has the same problem?

Edit: solved using another radio

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm using the same build [5.5.7] for at least one week or longer and only once I had 3 random reboots at the same day. This was a couple of days ago. After the third reboot I powered it off and again on once and since then it's ok.
Apart from that, I'm very satisfied with the ROM's overall performance, including battery life. Now I'm thinking of installing the last xposed (the one posted in #382 of this thread) but I am afraid of reducing the performance of the ROM. I would appreciate a feedback, If anyone has experience with this build and last xposed.

Edit: @saintjules Personally, I don't face any lags with the phone apk. Try clearing data/cache under settings/apps
Tried that, nothing changed. I confirm the phone app is considerably slower than anything else on the system. Any solution?

Whether i use latest CWM or TWRP, in both occasions i've got FC on 'system', and looks like the kernel is not working. Sim card isn't recognised, Wifi can be turned on/of, but it recognices no networks, and it toggles faster then always. So i think it might be kernel related.

This happens when i try to install every 5.1 rom (mokee, aosp or CM12.1). What can possible be wrong?

Whether i use latest CWM or TWRP, in both occasions i've got FC on 'system', and looks like the kernel is not working. Sim card isn't recognised, Wifi can be turned on/of, but it recognices no networks, and it toggles faster then always. So i think it might be kernel related.

This happens when i try to install every 5.1 rom (mokee, aosp or CM12.1). What can possible be wrong?
Did you wipe data, cache, dalvik cache and format system.
Try all, I usually doing all that when installing any rom...

wiped and formatted everything possible.

edit: Btw, i always get the white popup on first boot with 'updating apps'. 89 apps. That's weird right?

Last edited:
I used both of the recoverys from OP.
First i was on the merged MoKee. But when the normal came online, i tried that one. then the trouble began