Where Is Radio App ?

There was an Chinese FM player on the Mi-Note when I bought it in Shanghai. Of course, because I don't live there, I deleted it.
When I returned to Europe, where I live, I went to Google Play, downloaded JAZZ RADIO... works fine with the internet connection.

Reactions: Hoàng Đỗ
There was an Chinese FM player on the Mi-Note when I bought it in Shanghai. Of course, because I don't live there, I deleted it.
When I returned to Europe, where I live, I went to Google Play, downloaded JAZZ RADIO... works fine with the internet connection.

The "FM" Player in original chinese rom is not an FM Radio, it's a Internet Radio Player...

Inside the developers version of Mi Note Pro there is an app MiuiRadio.apk. I extracted it but it doesn't install in my Mi Note Pro. Any ideas why?

Inside the developers version of Mi Note Pro there is an app MiuiRadio.apk. I extracted it but it doesn't install in my Mi Note Pro. Any ideas why?
so which Chinese online radio do you like the most..?

Mi Note PRO don't have hardware for radio Fm, because of this the app only give access to online Chinese radios.

Enviado do meu MI NOTE LTE através de Tapatalk